Chapter 19

Narrator POV

Like that, the rest of the holidays went by.

Y/N and her father kept as much distanc as possible when living in the same house. They never talked. When they saw the other person, they immediatly turned around and walked as far away as possible. Her father was working more than usual and while dinner, Y/N always just grabbed her food and left again.

She also spend most of her evenings with Hoshi. They were going shopping nearly daily and the other days they were playing volleyball on their field. They also played sometimes again with Oikawa and Iwaizumi, when they were there.

At the same time, mostly over the day, Y/N was going through her new school stuff especially books and started reading some of them. She didn't want to come there completly unprepared and she will probably spent much time with the club so she wouldn't have much time to do so much school work.

But she also started packing her stuff. The trikot, school uniforms and everything else she needed as well as most of her other cloths she packet into her suitcases and bags. Her school supplyes were packed into her school bag and from day to day there were more luggage standing in on corner of her room.

But Y/N also enjoyed the last days in her room. She spent much time on her balcony. She wasn't sure, if she would also have one at the dorms but the view from her own one was just amazing and she loved it.

Now it was the 31. August. It was 8 am.

Y/N POV

Okay, okay, okay. Calm down.

But how?

In like and hour i will go to Shiratorizawa Academy with all my stuff.

I will be living in the dorms. 

I WILL FINALLY GO TO MY DREAM SCHOOL! AND I CAN PLAY VOLLEYBALL THERE!

I was so hiped up, that i was literally running around in my room because of all the energy.

The moment, i couldn't stop myself anymore, i grabbed some of my luggage and started carring it downstairs. Through the hallways to the garage and there in our SUV. It has a really really large trunk, mainly because it is actually thought as a car with 7 seats.

I ran back upstairs and continued the prozess for some time.

When i had most of my stuff downstairs, my brother came through the door. I was sweating really bad because i was running all the time. He looked at me confused and then said

"What the hell did you do?"

I looked into the mirror in the hallway i was standing and saw that my clothes were drained with sweat.

"Fuck!"

I yelled out loud and ran back upstairs. I was planning to change again anyway so that wasn't a problem. But i needed to shower again by the way i looked. I was looking at the clock in my room. 

It was already 8:20 am!

I quickly grabbed my things to shower, they were still standing here upstairs, brought the rest of my luggage in the car, running past my still confused brother and then hopped into the shower.

I think i never showered that fast.

After ten minutes, i was finished and fully dressed again.

I was now wearing some black ripped jeans together with a cropped top. It was completly black. It was long sleeved and the hole top was out of lace. But under it was, beisdes on my arms and shoulder and a little bit over my stomach, another layer of black and opaque fabric. Over it i was wearing a black leather jacket.

(A/N: It's only a suggestion. You also can imagen whatever you want it just should be something, you wouldn't wear everyday (so no sweatpants or something like that no offence intended))

I ran into the other bathroom, grabbing the hairdryer there and the brush of my mother and started blowdrying my hair. After that i brushed it all through again and made a high ponytail.

It was by now nearly 8: 40 am!

But somehow i was more calm now. I had everything in the car.

I guess.

I checked my rooms again and made sure i had everything. I did and then i walked downstairs.

I was looking around and found my mother together with the rest of my family in the living room. I took a deap breath before entering the room.

Everybody looked at me as if something was wrong or so because i didn't leave even though my father was in the room. Because most of the time, i was the one leaving. And because it's a sunday, also my father was here and not working.

But the reason i did this was because 

1. I was trying to ignore him and just talk to my mother.

And 2. Because i also needed to say goodbye to him.

So i focused my look on my mother.

"We need to get going soon."

She nodded and got up. 

"I will quickly grab everything i need."

With that she left the room.

I walked to the front door, took my black sneakers,which i had put there the evening when i decided to wear this, and slipped them on my feets.

I slowly walked back to the living room and stepped back inside. My mother was there grabbing her phone and book and turned around to me.

"You should say good bye."

I nodded and turned to my father. This was akword. He wasn't even paying real attention to be but to the book about volleyball he was reading.

"Bye dad. See you soon."

He looked up to me and nodded.

It was as good as him hugging me and telling me that he loves me. I smiled at him.

I turned to my brother, who still looked confused. 

"Wait, are you leaving or something?"

"Tobio, i told you already and please don't get mad at me. I don't want to seperte with a fight. I am going to the dorms of Shiratorizawa. Today."

"Wait really?"

I nodded.

"But i can still visit you, can't it?"

"You need to tell me first but otherwise i don't think it's a big problem."

He stood up and came over to me and hugged me tightly. "I love you" he whispered into my ear and i smiled and whispered back "I love u too". I buried my face into his neck and enjoyed his embrance one last time before our ways finally seperated.

I let go and he did at the same time. My mom already called for me and i ran to the car but before i said to my brother "Bye. See you soon. Stay safe". "I will, if you do the same " he said and i nodded.

I then ran to the car and got in. My mother started driving at i looked back one last time at the house.

I watched it  becoming more and more tiny.

Then i turned around and looked out the front window.

Now, there is no turning back.

Only looking to the fornt.

------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and i hope to see you in the next one aswell.

Thank you all for over 400 reads. <3

Have a good Day/night!

Your A/N