Chapter 15

Y/N POV

At first, i didn't know, what to say. Hoshi stayed silent, so she let me decide, what i will say. But i didn't know, what  to say.

I couldn't lie to her but i don't think she would understand the truth. So i said the only thing possible, which wasn't lying or the hole truth.

"I got on the team."

"That's great sweete."

"Thanks mom."

After that, i looked out if the window. It was already pretty dark outside but you could still make out some things.

I was worried.

I knew, i didn't lie to my mother, but also not telling her the hole truth is hard, because she trusts me and i trsut her with everything. But know? One day, she will find out. 

Will i then break her hole trust?

I hope not.

The drive went on with some smalltalk between Hoshi and my mom but without really much interesting inside. 

After we dropped of Hoshi and saying goodbye to her, the car went silent. Thank god, it wasn't a long ride home from Hoshi's place and we arrived soon. 

My mom drove into the grarage, where I hopped out of the car and went inside. There i took off my shoes and placed them tidily next to the door with some other shoes. 

I smelled the faint sense of something wonderful in the air. I turned around to my mom, who just got inside aswell, and asked 

"Is my brother cooking my F/F(Favorite Food)?"

"Yeah, i hope you will like it."

That was the moment, were energy shoot threw my body again. I sprinted with my bag upstairs and threw it inside of my room and sprinted back downstairs into the dining room and had faster sat down there than my mom.

I smiled at her and she did aswell.

Soon my father came inside and the only thing, he said to me, was "You stink."

Yeah i know, i do a little but for me food comes over showering.

So after my brother brought my F/F to the table, he cooks it THE best, and we thanked for the food, i attacked the food and grabbed as much as i could get.

And i ate and ate until i felt really sick but happy because it was as tasty as always. During this process only my parents talked a little. My brother didn't even look at me. And i really need to take a shower.

So while everybody else was still eating, i stood up and slowly walked upstairs. It felt a little weird with all this food in my body, but i soon got used to it. I went into my room, grabbed fresh cloth and some sleeping cloth and then hopped into the shower.

After such a long day, this shower felt amazing. The heat was calming my muscles and got all the sweat and stuff like that finally off my body.

After also washing my before sweat stained hair, I hopped out of the shower and started draing myself with a towel.

After i did that, i took the cloth off of the heater, on which i layed them before getting into the shower and they were now really comfy and warm. I took my musicbox, on which i played all the time my F/S (Favorite songs) and turned it off and went inside my room.

There i took care of everything in my bag, put the empty waterbottles on one stack, the dirty cloth into my laundry basket and my shoes went onto the balcony to ventilate.

I then threw myself on the bed and allowed for every of my muscels to calm down and not be tense anymore. It was a wonderful feeling.

A feeling, i must have slept in on soon.

~Timeskip next morning~

The next morning i woke up and felt refreshed. I had again energy and was ready to do anything i wanted.

School would start in two week, so i still could use all my time freely. 

So i went downstairs and grabbed my breakfast. My mother joined but ths house was completly silent besides our eating. My father is probably working but my brother? Where is ma brother? Even after our fight, he still came down to eat with us.

"Where are Tobio and Dad?"

"They are out today. I don't know where, but i think they wanted to watch a volleyball game and afterwards go shopping."

I knew that this was normal but still. 

Jealousy hit me harder than expected.

I just looked down on the table while continuing to eat. I ate fast to get out here soon.

After i ate all of it, i brought my stuff, which i used, to the dishwasher and threw it inside before going into my room again. 

I sat down on my bed and stared at the wall infront of me, but all these anger, madness, frustation and all these other feelings were drving me insane.

I stood up and tryed kicking the wall. It only resultated in my foot hurting really bad but i didn't care. I continued to punch and kick the wall with everything i had, with all my energy, until i was completly drained and sunck together down the wall.

Everything hurted and in the wall were multiple holes. I just sat there, back leaning against the wall and my head i let fall against it too and then closed my eyes.

I became more calm again.

Then my mother called me from downstairs. I yelled to her that i will be there in a minute.

I got up from my position and was really shacky. I had also hit onto the wall with my knees, so they were full of bruises now, same with my hands and foots and stuff.

I somehow managed to walk and got downstairs. My mother was in the living room, so i joined her there.

On the table stood a big package and a letter.

"It's for you." My mom said, not even looking up from her book. She loved the author, so i didn't mind.

I ran over to the table and grabbed the stuuf. Everything in my body protested, but i didn't care. I picked the package, i thought was a lot lighter up, and dragged myself with it upstairs into my room.

There i finally took a breath and then looked at it. A big smile spread on my face and i started with the letter.

----------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the stroy so far.

we hit over 200 Reads and that so unbelievable considering everything and i am really happy about it.

I hope you have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N