Chapter 50

Y/N POV

I was so confused.

I don't think that i had done anything wrong or something like that. So why was i called to the prindipal's office? And why Toshi aswell?

Everybody in class was looking at me weirdly besides Hoshi. She looked at me encouraging. That did really help a lot.

I got up from my desk and walked out of the room after getting the permission of my teacher. Didn't know if i needed that, but if i had done something wrong, i could at least make the best impression in could.

So i walked down the halls and to the office of the principal.

I knocked.

I heared a "Come in." from the principal, so i opened the door and was met with Toshi already sitting on the opposit side of the principal in a chair.

"Come on in, Kageyama, sit down." he said. He didn't sound mad or anything but rather proud or something. I sat down next to Toshi and only then realised, there were two more people in the room. They were stadning behind the principal.

And they were familiar.

One was a woman, the other a man.

And things started to clear up in my head. At least i hope i am right.

"So," the principal started "I just wanted to clarify this. You two are not in trouble. Not at all. In fact, i am very proud of what the two of you accomplished."

"I may ask", he continued, "If you two know these two." He pointed to the male and female.

I nodded and Toshi next to me did the same.

"Well," the principal said, "than i am very pleased to inform you, that the two of you were choosen for the junior national team of Japan."

I was shocked to say the least. 

It is more or less normal for people out of the third year to come on that team but first years? Never.

I mean, i would love to, but i am still completly shocked.

"I can understand if you are shocked, Kageyama.", the woman said, "but you have a lot of potential, that we want to strength as soon as possible. And you have shown that you are capable of so many incredible things, that no one else in you age can do, that i don't se a reason, why we should not allow you on the team."

Wow. i never thought i would hear these words from the head coach of the woman's junion national team of Japan. I wasn't able to do a lot more than nod.

"So: do you accept the offer?" the male asked.

In the same moment, out of Toshi and my mouth came "Yes!"

The coaches looked pleased with themselfs.

Oh wait, yeah. I didn't introduce them to you, did i?

Well, let me do that real quick.

The female is Natsuki Iwasaki. She is 32 years old and the coach of the woman's junior national team of japan for volleyball, of course. She is there head coach but has about 3 other side coaches or maybe even more. She has been training them for around fife years now and they were very sucessful.

The male is Kazuma Sakamoto. He is 35 years old and the same as Iwasaki but just for the boys. he had been coach for around 3 years now but most of his side coaches had been with the team a lot longer and give him a helping hand whenever he needs it.

There isn't really much more to tell about,so yeah. That just so you understand who they are.

After our acceptions of the offer, we switched out phone numbers, me with Iwasaki and Toshi with Sakamoto and we then were allowed to go back to class because they would contact us because of training and stuff.