Chapter 12

Y/N POV

Everyone was silent for a moment. I hoped they wouldn't get mad at me. Please. I would love to play on this amazing team.

Then Tendou picked me up with a smile and spun me around for a little. 

"Then Y/N it is." He called and the other nodded. I needed to laugh a little at Tendo's actions. My eye's met the one of Ushijima and he gave me a smile but it disappeared quickly. 

Tendo sat me down and i went over again to the coaches. He just told us, that we were doing great, i mean duh, we never played before together in a match and won 25:1. The other also didn't play long together but they didn't score a single point on their own actions. It were only the missed serve that scored the point.

He aslo told us not to lose focus and stuff but it wasn't really inportant things. He really needs to learn to look at the details in the game otherwise he can't give us advices. But i shouldn't tell that already.

"Kag- Y/N, you look like you have something to say to us on this topic." Washijo asked me and looked at me with a questioning look. "Well, i actually do have." I said and then he said "The floor is all yours."

I stepped kinda out of the line in the direction of the middle. My eyes were on Washijo, the coach when i started talking.

"I don't want to sound rude or something, but i need to you to not just look at the obvious but also at the details. Cause i saw a lot of mistakes looking at the detail but i can't say if it's an always made mistakes or it just happend now once or twice. And i maybe now can look at it and analyze it but in the actual games, i can't do that. There the job will completly lay in your hands. And like i already said, i don't want to be rude in any way. I just thought i should point it out now, so you could look at it and get used to it as soon as possible."

Everyone was silent and i was panicking on the inside. "okay, yeah, i will try. But maybe after the game we could have a chat over these mistakes and stuff." He said but i could see, that there was more he wanted to talk about. So i just nodded and then head back to the court because everyone was getting ready again to play.

The rest soon joined and Tendo stood next to me and said "Wow, it's a wonder you are still alive. Nobody, who ever told something to the coach so directly and infront off al these people had survived like that and that easily." I needed to smila at that bu then remebered, what the coach said last. 

"I didn't survive it already."

Then i put my focus back onto the game. We were playing in the same formation as before.  The way we ended. So Tendo was on the position to serve but the other team was up to serve, so he would just receive it. I stood in the middle of the backrow and and on the left Sagae. In the front were now on the left Kawanashi, in the middle Ohira and right Ushijima.

Tendo and Sagae were trying to close the gap thinking about when  will run up fornt but i didn't let them. I indicate them to stay in their places and they did. The ball went over to the server of the opposite team. He did a jump serve but it still wasn't really controled, but powerful. 

The ball came right towards me.

I looked at it, anaylzed the movements. It was like everything was in slowmotion.

 Then i had my answere.

I turned away my upper body and out of the ball's fly with that and the ball went out of the court.

With that we gained our first point. 

Then it was Tendo's time to serve again. He did his 5 ace's. No matter, where they stood, the ball dropped right out their reach. Tendo really practiced this serve a lot.

Then we were forced to rotated again. Tendo was switched out and Yamagata came inside. It was Ushijimas turn to serve. But before he did that, i turned to Yamagata and asked him "Can you set the ball at least a little bit better then usual everybody else?"

He nodded and said "I started as a setter for about 4 years but then decided that the job of the libero suits me more. So yeah, i can set, why are you asking?"

"Because you will probably have to set sometime and also in out future games."

Then Ushijima made his serve. 

First. directly in with force, speed and control.

Second: directly in with force, speed and control.

Third: directly in with force, speed and control.

Fourth: directly in with force, speed and control.

Fifth: directly in with force, speed and control.

And with that, we needed to rotated again. We were now in the lead of 11:0.

I now was back at the front together with Sagae and Kawanashi and Ohira was up to serve. The ball went over but was received, because it was more a regular serve. They made and attack and i watched, where the ball would went. 

To the left.

I sprinted from the middle, were i stood before, to the left and jumped. Next to me were Kawanashi. We blocked the spiker down together. The block from kamanashi was, to be honest, really good. It had like everything it needed. 

If he could readblock, that would be an unstoppable combo.

But well, the game went on. We soon sorced point over point and didn't even rotate again, because the serves of Ohira were most of the time received. The then following attacks were ether blocked, what happend most of the time, or received by the people in the backrow and we then made an attack. 

So the game went on and we won 25:0.

We thanked each other for the game and then left the court.

When we got to the coaches, he siad that we should first sool down and drink something before then going over the game again. We all nodded.

But when i started to walk away with my bottle, if possible outside in my corner, the coach called me back.

Oh yeah, there was something.

--------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you liked the chapter.

See you soon, i hope.

Your A/N