Chapter 41

Y/N POV

(A/N: Returning to the usual)

I didn't know what was happening. The pain seemed to be blocking every single one of my senses.

I only felt two hands picking me up and carrying me somewhere.

The person had strong arms and a strong chest aswell.

I let my head fall against the chest. It was comfy.

I had stopped screaming by now, only tears were flooding my face still. My foot hurt like hell.

Then i hurt the voice of who was carrying me and i immediatly recognized it.

"Hey, it's okay Y/N. Everything is going to be okay."

It was the voice of no one other than Toshi. And it had the power to immmedatly calm me down.I let the tension, that was still in my body, fade and i was laying nearly completly numb in his arms my head still against his chst listening to his heartbeat which was a little out of the rhythm. I wonder why.

We arrived outside, at least i think so because coldness started to cover my body in the parts, that weren't touched by Toshi.

"It's all going to be okay." Toshi said lightly, his voice barely above a whisper.

Then i started hearing siren.

No, no, no, no. They can't bring me in a hospital. My parents will find out and then... no, i can't go in there.

I tried to get out of the grip from Toshi but it just got stronger.

 "Don't. You are going to injur yorself more." He said.

I still trie to get out by wiggeling or literally anything.

"You don't understand. I can't go into the hospital. Can't we just go to the nurse?" I said.

"No, we cannot. This injury is to bad to not go into a hospital."

"But i am fine!"

"No, you broke together in the Gym in screams and tears. You are NOT okay."

With that, he ended the conversation. I just waited without moving at all for the ambulance to come and get me. It felt like there was a gaint axe hovering over my head, ready to strike. And i wish it would before my parents heared about this.

The ambulance arrived and Toshi put me down on the stretcher. I immedaitly missed his touch, so i grabbed after his hand.

Why?

I have no idea. 

And i think i became more red than a tomato in that moment.

"Please, stay with me." I said to Toshi, looking at him with my puppydog eyes.

He squezzed my hand in his while saying "I can't right now. But i will come as soon as possible. And i will bring your bag, okay?"

I nodded, my eyes probably showing some of my sadness and disappointment.

Toshi squezzed my hand one last time, before letting go and jogging inside after saying goodbye to me.

I was brought with the ambulance to the hospital.

I got painkillers so i didn't really realise all the pain in my foot anymore, so i was able to think about what happened.

And the moment, i actually realised that Toshi carried me and held me while we waited for the ambulance made me blush like cracy.

Man, i am so in love.

In the hospital, they wanted me to call my parents because without their letter of acceptance for the examinations they couldn't do like anything, which is not in order to safe my life.

So i grabbed the phone they gave to me and started dialing the number of my mothers phone.

She picked up soon.

Mom: "Hello?"

Me: "Hey, mom.

Mom: "Y/N? Why are you calling me over this number? Did you get a new one?"

Me: "No, mom that's not it."

Mom: "than whose phone is that and why are you calling me?"

Me: "Well, you see: This is the phone of the hospital. I got injured during a game and am currently here and they need to get the acceptanz to do the examintaions from my parents, so can you come here real quick?"

Mom: "What? Where are you?"

Me: "In the hospital in Sendai."

Mom: "Okay. I am on my way."

She hung up and i did aswell.

I gave the phone back to the nurse, who gave it to me.

The doctor, a tall, whit man with a little tanned wkin and dark brown eyes and same colored hair, looked at me and asked "So, is someone coming?"

"Yeah, my mom is. She should be here in a little." I said.

He nodded and than left me alone. I was still in the ER i was laying on a stratcher.

A little later my mother came in together with the doctor.

When she saw me, she ran over to me and hugged me and asked at least one thousand times, if i am okay.

The doctor than interrupted her, which i was really thankful for. The man is saving my life, not only by healing me. Being completly honest: I believe some day, my mother is going to be the death of me.

Anyways. My mother singed the forms and the doctor started doing his job. First, he sent me to get my foot X-rayed and the found out that i sprained my ankle badly and because i continued playing, it got even worse.

But it would heal without being operated.

While my mother talked outside with the doctor, a nurse brought me crutches and showed me how to walk on them. I got the hang of it soon.

For the first two to three days was strict bed rest prescribed. The first two weeks only walking on crutches and after that, i could start with the rehab and after about two more weeks, i should be able to walk normal again.

This hole month is going to be the death of me.

I wasn't able to play actual volleyball for a month. A hole MONTH.

Argh.

And it only got worse.

the doctor said, i should spend my time for the first week at home to recover fully without stress.

Does he not know anything? The exams are coming up. I need to be in the lessons and learn the stuff for the exams. And pretty much all my things are in my dormroom.

But of course, my mother immediatly agreed.

She said, because i would have to stay here, i got a room by now, for night in order to make sure i haven't got a concussion when i hit the floor too, she would got my stuff from my dorm room.

I told Hoshi what happend and that she shoudl get some stuff packed, i told her what, and if she could sent me the things from the lesson.

She did.

When i finished my call with her, i heared a knock on the door.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter after some time not posting.

Thank you all for over 5,3k Reads. YOU ARE THE BEST!

I hoe you have a nice day/night!

Your A/N