Chapter 29

Y/N POV

 We sat next to each other looking at the stars arms around each others shoulders. We were cuddeling like we often did when we looking at the stars.

I don't know what i would do without here. I would be pretty much lost or so.

We sat there until we both started to feel really sleepy and decided to go inside and head to bed. It was getting really late anyways and we needed to stand up tomorrow again.

We said our goodnights while hugging each other and then went to bed.

But i didn't fall asleep right away. I looked at Hoshi for some time while she was already asleep wondering how my life could have been without here and with every single thought thanking her more for her exsisting and always staing by my side.

I smilied while eventually falling asleep.

~Timeskip~

I was rudely awoken by my alarm. I pushed the off button and sat up.

I looked at the clock. It was 6 a.m.

Why the hell am i awake at this hour?

What came to my mind because of which i decided to wake up so early?

Than i realised that i decided to go jogging with Wakatoshi or Toshi, how i call him, so i quickly got up and started to gather my clothes for going running and rushed in the bathroom.

There i quickly rushed my hair and combined it in a high ponytail as well as brushing my teeth.

I changed while doing that in a runnigshort as well as a sport tank top.

When i walked outside of the bathroom, Hoshi was still asleep. It was only 6:15 so i let her continue to sleep.

I packed everything for the day like my school stuff as well as my volleyball cloths. I sat the bags down next to the head of my bed.

I slipped into my running shoes and looked at the still asleep Hoshi. I smiled while watching her sleeping figure. 

What would i do without her?

I walked over to her and lightly shock her shoulder.

"Hey, sleepyhead."

"Hey..."

"You need to get up soon but i decided to wake you up earlier so you don't have to rush so much."

"Thanks."

"No problem. I will be off now. See you later."

"Yep, have fun."

She said that while sitting up and giving me a knowing smirk. I shock my head at her laughing and then turned around and grabbed my phone as well as key card and left.

While in the elevator, i was completly alone, not a big wonder, i put my stuff in the pocket of my shorts at the back around the hight of my waist so it wouldn't bother me.

When i arrived outside, i saw that Wakatoshi was already waiting.

"Hey, Toshi. Good morning. Did you need to wait long?"

"Hey, Y/N. No, not at all. I just arrived. And good morning to you too."

"It is great weather to go running today."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Let's go then."

He nodded and we made our way of campus and jogged around for a while before returning to school after about 45 minutes. Our jogging tempo was probably for some people more sprinting but they have never seen me actually sprinting.That is a lot faster. And i knew that Toshi aswell could run so fast.

We said our temporary good bye's because he was going to pick me and Hoshi with Tendo at our dorm up later anyways.

I rushed into my room. On my way to it, i came across Hoshi in the cafeteri. I asked her if she could pack me some lunch and already get me food, which she nodded to.

I ran upstairs and hopped into the shower but got my uniform before and already put it ready so i could just put it on, right after the shower.

I took a quick shower, only washing my body because i needed to shower later today again and i haven't sweat so much anyways.

Afterwards i slipped into my uniform and then fixed my hair once more before taking everything i needed for the school day, means my backpack, my gym clothes as well as my key card and smart phone and went downstairs rejoining Hoshi.

She passed me a box with food in it and i thanked her while grabbing it. She had also food put on a plate for me and i digged in.

Hoshi was already done and had small talk with the girl from her volleyball team. I still can't remember her name. 

Anyways.

I ate quit quickly and then me and Hoshi walked outside just to see Toshi and Tendo heading our way. So we waited up for them and then made our way to the school together.

~TImeskip to afternoon~

I was heading to practic alone this time. I had today longer school than normal so i was kinda late but my coach knew that. It was the same with other people. We all head once or sometimes even twice in a week 8 hours instead of normal six. Yeah, at other schools it's diffrent and they normally have 8 hours or so but we still need a lot of time for training so it's shorter for us but we need to do more stuff in only one hours instead of with other schools where they have two hours for the same stuff.

I walked to the Gym's changing rooms, where i quickly changed into my training cloth and jogged into the main hall. There i joined the rest of the team with practice.

Narrator POV

Live settled down for Y/N. 

It took some time adjusting to everything but now she was all good.

In the mornings she goes jogging with Wakatoshi, then she eats and has school and afterwards training and then does her homework before going to bed.

She got used to it even though it was really exhausting.

On the weekends they had up to 8 hours of training each day sometimes even 10. Normally, she and Wakatoshi would go running afterwards to cool down. 

But the team was good and imporving nearly every day.

Y/N was happy.

And now came the first time to prove herself as well as show if the work paied off. 

The Interhighs were coming up.

---------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you liked the chapter.

And Merry Christmas to all of my dear readers.

Have a nice and wonderful Day/Night!

Your A/N