Chapter 66

Y/N POV

Because we only noticed Tendo when he said "I'll just..", while walking back out and closing te door behind him, looking lokey a little traumatized.

Both, Toshi and I, were looking at the door before looking at each other.

"I should probably get going." I said still completly lightheaded from all the making out and then Tendo.

"Yeah, probably." Toshi said, while getting off me and helping me up.

I searched some of my clothes, which somehow landed all around the room, and dressed back in them before giving Toshi one last quick kiss before leaving the dorm.

I ran to mine and as soon as the door was closed behind me, i sunk down with my back leaning against it.

What the fuck just happened?!?!

After i took my time to realize what just happened, i got back up and got ready for practice. I got new clothes out, washed myselfe a little and got my hair dne in the usual ponytail. I then grabbed my bag with my shoes and water, as well as phone and keycard, before leaving the room and going downstairs, after locking the room aswell.

Once i arrived outside, i saw Toshi already waiting for me. I ran up to him. He was standing there, leaning onto a pole, hands in pockets. I put my left hand into his right pocket and grabed a hold on his hand. Our fingers intwriled nearly immediatly the exact same way the always do. I snuggled into his side, whiel we made our way to the cafeteria.

This time we didn't bother to stop holding hands so that no one would notice because fuck it.

We sat down, after getting some food, with the rest of the team. Some questioned us if we a re really together, which we answered with yes, but no one looked really shocked about the fact that we are together. But i heared all over the room gasped, when me and Toshi walked in holding hands.

As i looked around, i could see Tobio looking really mad and i didn't know what his fucking problem is. He has his own boyfriend and i never said a single fucking word about it, not even that he is gay, which i know my father will never approve. He probably doesn't know aswell.

After finishing breakfast, we made our way to the Gym as a team and i noticed Tobio following us. So halfway to the Gym i told the team to go on without me because i had forgotten something in my dorm and would go fetch it. 

So i walked to the direction of the dorms a little until i stopped in the middle of the path turning around to face my brother.

"What do you want?" I asked bluntly.

"How many more secrets do you want to keep from me? FIrst that you are playing on a boys team and now that you have a boyfriend?" He said, even in his voice you could hear his anger.

That just made me even more angry. How dare he, after all that he has done.

"First of all: I don't have to tell you shit. You may be my brother but that doesn't meand that you have to know everything about what is going on in my life. Second of all: You never asked if i play in a boys or girls team so i never had to specify that so whyt the FUCK are you so mad? And thrid: maybe we just got together yesterday evening or so and i didn't even had the possibility to tell you?"

I literally screamed somethings at him, becuase i was so fucking mad by now.

"I know just by the way you look at each other that cou have been together for longer than just a few hours." 

"Oh yeah, of course. Sorry, i forgot you are the all-knowing god!" i screamed the sarcasm dripping showing cleraly in my voice.

"I NEVER SAID THAT!"

"BUT THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE INTENDING, AREN'T YOU?!" 

With that i hit the nail on it's head. I could clearly see it as he turned completly silent, looking away from me.

"Yeah, of course. You need to know what is going on in everybodys live just so you can feel like you are standing above everybody. You really are nothing but a selfish and power hungry king. Your team was probably right to abandon you. "

I walked past him with long, firm and strong strides, not even glacing at him once more.

I knew i hurt him deeply but right now, i didn't give a shit.

Normally, i was the one always telling him tha they were wrong, that he isn't that king, but now i called him exactly that. 

I walked to the Gym for practice.

The others were already warming up, so i joined them, but being even more quiet than usual. When we started with just playing the ball back and forth, i kept on yelling at everyone, once they made the tiniest mistake. 

I knew it wasn't fair that i was letting my anger out on them even though they have done nothing wrong but i couldn't help it. My brothers words were still so burnt into my brain that i couldn't think of anything else but my anger.

I noticed casually that my brother wasn't with his team training on the courts nearby but i couldn't care less right now.

Even while i was setting and the others attacking or blocking, i kept on yelling at everybody, even Toshi. It was not a really good training.

Until the coach broke the exercise off in the middle, while i was yelling at someone again. I didn't even care or realize who it was.

"I want all of you to go on a jog for an hour. I don't want to see you here a minute earlier or later. Y/N, i want you to stay behind for a second." The coach said. Everyone followed his orders.

"So, Y/N" the coach said, turning to me "What is going on with you? You never behave like this."

"It's nothing." I smiply said, looking away from him.

"It clearly is something, when it makes you behave like this." The coach said.

"It's nothing i can't solve, okay?" I said, already starting to yell a little.

"Okay, then slove it. But better be quick because as long as you continue to behave like this, you are not playing in this team anymore. You are damaging it more than you are helping it. Now get out and solve these problems of yours." He said.

He turned around, preparing the court for the next excercise and left me standing there completly shocked.

Did he just really kick me off the team?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey!

It's been so unbelivable long.

But first of all: I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Furthermore: I need to apologize. I promised to update soon but this is anything but soon. I haven't updated in nearly three weeks. At first, i still had some exams, which i managed to get through and now have only one left, then i wasn't motivated and over the past around two weeks i was really ill and then i couldn't find my laptop. But now i am better and found my laptop again and finally managed to write a new chapter.

I hope you have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N