Chapter 26

Y/N POV

The days went by rather quickly. 

After going jogging with Wakatoshi in the morning, we went to school. He and Tendo showed me ad Hoshi around and we actually started to get used to the campus. We could by now find the way to the school in the morning and in our building the classroom.

On the weekend, we, theat are Hoshi, Wakatoshi, Tendo and i, spent our time in the gym. We were allowed to use it, which i thought, is great. 

The Gym itself is amazing but to know, you are actually playing on a team at Shiratorizawa Academy, is completly diffrent.

So today was the first actual monday this year. 

Before, we just get to know our teacher and also don't get any homework and stuff but now we did. And it was a hell lot of work.

In all four subjekts today, which were Japanes, Geology and math, we had homework to do. But luckily nothing to tomorrow, so i didn't need to do it still today but i probably should because i need to do it anyways and doing it in the last possible moment isn't really an option for me. I like to have it a little more free, especially on the weekends, but school.

Anyways.

After lunch i joined the others from the team, we had eaten again together just like all the days before, and we made our way to the Gym.

Inside, we quickly changed and then went to the fields. 

I was one of the first people there.

I helped them build up the net and get everything we needed. Then the coach arrived aswell and we all greeted him.

We were supposed to start with running some laps and stretch. So that's, what we did.

Afterwards, we did spikes. I think because the coach doesn't want to scare people with receiving. But either they learn it or they can leave. Receiving is probably the most important thing in a game. It doesn't matter, how good you spike the ball. It matters if you can keep the ball in play.

But i didn't say another word.

After i had set a normal set to everyone, i started to let the set fit better to the person.

When they were strong, like Wakatoshi, i let the ball stop infornt of them, so they could use every bit of strength to get trough a block or so. 

When they were tall like Tendo, i sat the ball higher, so they could spike over the block.

 When they were a middle blocker in general, i sat the ball faster.

When they were an aspiering ace, i sat the ball easier, so they could focus on how to hit it the best way.

And like that, we went through everyone.

Our libero were standing in the other side of the court then me and Semi. We was setting aswell.

(A/N: I don't know, if i will incould Shirabu at all or if he just will get another position. I don't really know. Just please, don't be mad)

The people were switching between us and the liberos trying to receive as much balls as possible. And they did receive some.

After that, we did the same, just with a double block aswell. So at first, only the middle blocker went to the other side. Ohira joined them aswell, so we would have four now and four later with the wing spiker.

They made teams of two and all together waited in the middle. From there they will be starting to run to block.

And we started.

I sat the balls so, that there was a high chance that they would get past the block but i also watched the blocks moves. On my side were Tendo and Kawanashi.

Tendo relied to much on his instinct and Kawanashi was to shy to make him change his ways.

So quite a lot came past him. Until one point, i completly snapped.

"Tendo! Don't reliey only on your instinct. The ball went the hole diffrent direction. Watch the ball and not just do, what you think is right!" 

I literally yelled and him, then i turned to Kawanashi.

"Kawanashi" He flinched "I see you are quite good at watching the ball, wo when he again doesn't do his job, pull him back. Don't be shy."

"But what if i am wrong?"

"That can happen and we will take care of that. But i see from your movements, that your were right most of the time okay?"

He nodded.

With that we continued.

Tendo started to lookk more at the ball and sometimes, Kawanashi pulled him into the right place. It was getting a lot better, even though still some balls came past him.

And we switched places. The wing spiker were now blocker and the middle blocker attacker.

And i wanted to try something.

Tendo was at my line first. Perfect.

Wakatoshi was together with Shibata on my side. 

Nice.

Before we started, i went over to Tendo.

"hey, i wanna try something."

He looked at me curious.

"That is?"

"Just run as fast as you can and jump. i will bring the ball to you."

"Okay?"

I went back to my place and it started. 

The ball came to me and i watched every of Tendos steps. he did what i told him to. He ran at maximum speed and jumped. He was up in the air and i brought the ball at right exact his place to step. Right there, were his arm went down. he hit it perfectly and it slammed on the ground at the other courtside.

The Gym was silent.

"Wow, that felt amazing!" Tendo nearly screamed.

"What the hell was that?" That was the question of the one and only Coach Washijo.

"That was a quick attack" I said.

"Yeah, but at inhuman speed." He returned.

"no, just probably in minus tempo. And it fit perfectly. So what's the matter?"

"how, just how."

"Good speed and jumphights as well as right timing and good precision."

"And you did all that like it was nothing."

"not exactly. Tendo did one and i did the other half but yeah, wer just did that."

"what the hell is wrong with you?"

I just shrugged my shoulders and we continued training.

---------------------------------------------

Hey!

Well, well, well. Will you take a look at that.

i updated again after disappering for nearly a week.

I am sorrrrrry.

I had some much schoolstress, i couldn't do anything anymore.

But i am back right now.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and thank you for over 1,3k Reads. You are the best.

Have a nice day/Night!

Your A/N