Chapter 30

Y/N POV

"So, the Interhigh Preliminaries are coming up."

That is what my coach just told us after we assembled around him after practice.

I mean: No shit, sherlock. It's not like we've been practicing fo this shit the past few weeks a lot harder.

"This competition only decides in which position the teams will start in the spring tournament preliminarys. Or if we even will compet. But i don't want to see you slacking off just becuase you know, that you have your place in the preliminarys save after a few won games. Because if we are able to not even playing for the hole first day, we will have a  huge advantage infornt of all these other people playing for a hole day longer."

Duh, that is fucking obvious.

He talked about some other stuff but i didn't quite listen much. 

After we finally god dismissed, thanks to all these creatures above, one more of his stupid voice today and i would be ripping his head off, i went to quickly put on my jacket and switch shoes. I didn't bother putting on a long sweat pants. I would just walk the short way in shorts.

Outside the Gym stood Toshi waiting for me as usual.  I jogged over to him.

"You don't have to wait for me, you know."

"I know, but i want to."

I chuckled a little and said then "Well, let's go. I still gotta do a hell lot of work."

He nodded and we started walking back to the dorms.

Well, today was Tuesday and we got an unbearable amount of homework today. I just hope that i can copy some stuff from Hoshi. I know i shouldn't and i usually don't do stuff like that but lately we have been training A LOT more than usual and i just can't do all that.

When we got to my dorm, i said good night to Toshi and he did the same.

I jogged inside and to the elevator, driving upstairs and then jogged to my room and opened it with the keycard. I just wanted to shower.

The coach was lately really tormenting us. And if that comes from me then we are talking on a hole diffrent level.

We d sprints after sprints, attacking and then directly going into defence. Anything. Over and over again. 

We did simple plays until we could be playing them backwards while sleeping. It was a little insane, yes, but the team got better.

As soon as i was inside, i was greeted with Hoshi, who was already deep in her homework.

"Hey!"

"Hey. You are very late today." She said without even looking up.

"Yeah, the coach gave us a speech because of Interhighs and stuff like that."

"Oh, okay. Not get into the shower. You smell." She said while smiling at me.

I smiled back at her and said "I will gladly follower your instrecutions, your highness."

We laughed our asses off while i got my stuff to shower ready and then went into the bathroom.

I took a quite normal long shower. Nothing to long but not like in a rush or something like that.

When i was outside and fully dressed again it was already 7:15 pm. Hoshi and I decided to go downstairs and eat first, so that's what we did.

We sat together with some other friends we started to make along the way. Two out of Hoshi's team, one was doing gymnastics and one was playing soccer.