Chapter 54

Y/N POV

You may wonder, what that is. So let me tell you.

After seperating paths with Toshi, i went to my dorm and first took a shower like usual. Afterwards, i did my homework but then i wasn't really tired, so i grabbed my phone and was shocked to see, that i have gotten a chat.

And it was from no one other than the coach of the womans junior national team of Japan, Natsuki Iwasaki.

The text wasn't to long, but it told me that tomorrow, the team would have their first training, so i of course should come aswell. I am supposed to be in Tokio at 10 am tomorrow and i would stay there until sunday 6 pm.

So i immediatly started packing.

Hoshi looked at me like i have gone mad or something, but i quickly told her what jut happened and she gladly assisted me in packing.

While doing that, i called my coach and explained to him why i couldn't come to practice his weekend and he completly understood.

Afterwards, i texted Toshi that i wouldn't be here and he texted me that he got the same message, so he wouldn't be here either. He also needed to go to Tokio but into a diffrent Gym, of course.

During packing, i also called mom and asked if i could borrow their private jet so i could get to Tokio and back easily and fast. She told me, that nobody needed it right now, so i could take it. She also insisted in taking care of making the jet take-off ready and i couldn't convince her of anything else.

Then, i asked Toshi if he would like to join me on my flight to Tokio in our jet and he gladly excepted. We decided to meet outside the dorm houses at 7 am.

We would drive to the airport and take off at 8 am. The flight will take around 1 hour. From the airport in Tokio we will be brought by two diffrent taxies to our Gym's and on sunday everything back.

I was really excited for the training and stuff but after all this packing and already this exhausting day with the fight with Toshi and organizing all this, i was so tired, i just crwled under the sheets in my pyjamas and directly fell asleep.

~Timeskip: Next morning~

In the morning, i was completly excited and well rested, so i may or may not was standing infront of Toshi's dorm house 20 minutes earlier than planned, my bag packed with everything needed, at least i hope so, hanging over my shouler.

But he himself came a few minutes later so we already made our way to the Taxi which would bring us to the airport. It was waiting already, so we hopped in and started driving, so we were a little ahead of our time schedule.

After finally arriving at the airport, we went through the security check and were then brought into our private jet. We decided to just take our bags with into the plan as carry-on baggage because they weren't to heavy.

And Toshi looked amazed by the sight of the jet. I started getting used to it, so i wasn't really something so special anymore. I know, that it is special that we have so much money, but i used the jet so many times by now, it wasn't really something so exciting to see or so as it was the first few times.

"I didn't know your family had so much money." Toshi said, still standing at the foot of the escalator looking at the jet.

While going up the stairs, i said "I don't want people to see me in a diffrent way just because they know, my family has more money than others."

"I understand, but i don't see you any diffrent than before I knew about all this." Toshi said while gesturing at the last part at the jet. He also awoken himself out of his shock liek state so he accompenied me on the way up the escalator, so he said the last part barely above a whisper gith behind him.

I couldn't help, but to turn around and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. He immediatly kissed me back and then just picked me up and carried me inside the jet.

He only sat me down after i protested for quite some time, but i immediatly made myself feel at home by sinking into one of the comfortable seats. Toshi sat down opposite to me, still feeling a little uncomfortable. But i can understand that. I mean, you normally don't fly with a private jet every day.

The flight was nice and calm. Toshi and i made quite a lot of small talk and talked about unimportant stuff.

After arriving, we needed to seperate our ways, which was kinda sad, but we both knew, we would see each other tomorrow again.

Toshi gave me a short goodbye kiss and wished me fun, to which i answered with "Don't frighten them to much. They are still on the same team as you."

"I can only return that helpful advice." He said, while heading to his taxi. He waved me and i waved back to him while getting into my taxi.

The driver brought me to a big Gym quite in the middle of Tokio. 

The building was tall, very tall, so i was guessing that above the Gym were rooms to eat and sleep and stuff like that.

I got out of the taxi, paied and thanked the driver. I walked to the front of the building, where the coach was already waiting.

"Wow, you are early." She said the moment she saw me.

"Yeah", i said awkwardly. I mean, it was currently around 9:30 am. "Well, i didn't want to be late, so i had prepared for more traffic on the way but apprently that wasn't the case. Better safe thn sorry, i guess."

She laughed at that and agreed with me. "So, you can already change, if you want." She continued.

I nodded happy to finally get my volleyball cloths back on.

"Okay, you go down the hallway that you enter during this door" She started explaining. Yes, we were still standing outside, but i didn't mind. It was nice weather. "At the end you can either turn left or right. You take the right turn and then the next door you approche are the changing rooms."

I thanked her and walked inside. 

Welp, here goes nothing.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey!

Here is a new chapter that rose from pure motivation to write.

So i hope you enjoy it.

Also, i can't help but thank you all for nearly 18k reads. You really are the best, thank you so much for your support.

I hope you have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N