Chapter 67

Y/N POV

I stood there, just completly shocked. 

He couldn't do that

...

could he?

I need to find my brother. He is th cause of this all anyways. I am so going to beat the living shit out of him.

I simply walked out of the Gym with firm and fast strides, grabbing my stuff on the way. I put on my jersey and went to find my brother.

 I knew i had to work this out.

Was i mad at him? Yes.

Did i have a right for that? Yes.

But did this give me the right to use my brothers past that is still hunting him against him? Yes.

Well....

Maybe not.

I needed to apologize, i knew that very well.

So i went to go and look for my brother.

I started of with the area close by the Gyms without succes. I then went to the cafeteria only to find it empty aswell.

I didn't know why, but something in me just wanted that i checked the rooftop and i did because i already knew the affect of his past on his will to life.

And the weren't good.

So i walked the staircase up until i reached the door to the rooftop finding it slightly open.

I walked outside, only to find my brother in exactly the same spot that i have been sitting on so many times already.

On the other side of the fence, letting my feets dangle from the edge.

i easily climbed over the edge, already being slightly angry again, but i pushed that feeling down. My own feelings didn't matter right now.

My brother only noticed me, when i sat down next to him, just like he did.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have practice?" He asked without looking at me once after he quickly checked, who sat down next to me.

"I would, but for me is my twinbrother more important than volleyball." I said trying to get him to let me in.

"That doesn't sound like you. Especially considering that you don't even know where i am."

"Okay, you won. My coach forbid me to continue practicing becuase i was acting like a piece of shit." I gave in, telling him the truth.

"That does sound more likely, even though you don't usually act like a piece of shit, do you?"

"No, but i couldn't controle my feelings."

"if you then came to make me feel even worse, feel free to do that. I don't care anymore." He said, looking off into the distance. He looked and sounded so broken that it even made me feel even worse.

"I didn't came to do that. I came to apologize. What i did was wrong. You are my older brother, it's in your nature to be productive about me, even though it's a pain in the ass sometimes. But the way i reacted and the things i said weren't suitable for that situation. I understand that. I also understand that i broke your trust. But even though, i can't leave you here alone to possibly kill yourself. Because you are my twin brother and I need you. And so many other people need you aswell. Just think about your team, especially Hinata. Can you imagen how destroyed he would be about hearing that you killed yourself?"

My brother looked like he was really deep in thougt.

"I get it if you never can trust me again. But even if you don't want to live for me, then life for them." I finished my rant and stood up, climbing back over the fence, making my way back to the door.

"You didn't break my trust. You damaged it. Quite a lot. But i would still lay my life into your hands very day." Tobio said, while turning around to me for the first time making eyecontact with me.

"Prove it and come back here without falling of the building. The paperwork would be unbelievable." That made my brother smirk a little bit before getting up and climbing back onto the safe part of the rooftop.

"You know, it wasn't completly your fault. I should give you more freedom. You are your own person with you own live. I completly overreacted." My brother admitted while walking over to me.

"But if Ushijima ever hurts you, i am going to kill him." He said and i knew he meant every single one of his words.

"Believe me, that would probably never happen."

"Just in case."

I shook my head and punshed my brothers arm lightly. He responded by wrapping his arm around my waist and i automatically snuggled into his side.

"And if Hinata eve-.. No, he is to much of an innocent sweet sunshine to ever hurt you." I said which made us both laugh.

"So... Forgive and forget?" My brother asked.

"Yep, forgive and forget." To emphasice my statement, i wrapped my arm around his waist and cuddled even more into him.

Together we walked to the Gyms, where we both joined our teams training again. The coach also allowed me to join again.

It looked like they just finished another excercise and were getting prepared for the next one considering that they were all sitting together around the coaches having some waterbottles in their hands.

As the coach saw me approaching he asked "Got everything sorted out?"

"Yes, besides one last thing." I responded.

By this time, pretty much everyone of the team had turned around to me and i looked at them before bowing at a 90° angle.

"I am sorry for the way i acted before at practice and apologize for the rude things i have said. I wasn't able to controle my feelings and let them out on you which wasn't okay. So please, except me back as a member of your team." I said, meaning every single one of my words.

"You were never off of the team, but i think i can speak to all of us when i say, that we accept your apologie and want you back on the team." Toshi said, to with the hole team cheered so i stood back up straight.

We all gathered around yelling our signature line, before going back to practice.

I am so lucky this could be solved or i would have mayjor problems.

I mean: Volleyball is my life. I could never imagen not playing this sport.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I has been quite some time since the last time i updated but i hope you enjoyed this one.

I also want to thank you for the nearly 60k Reads! This is cracy. I never imagened for this story to go this viral so i thank every single of you, dear readers.

I will try to update soon, of course.

I hope you still have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N