Chapter 6

Y/N POV

But we can do this. I believe that we can do this. I looked around at my teammates and they all looked kinda scared. 

We got ordered to go to our courts and that is, what we did. The team of Shiratorizawa gathered around their coach. He would be the one to watch the game. We gathered at the side of the court at our bench and discussed, how we would play.

Tama volunteered to stay outside another game because we had a got feeling of each other in the game now and he didn't. I found that very nice and that was then, ho i ended up making some changes at our lineup.

I would start in the front on the right, like Ushijima. I believe i could block him... i didn't told them that. I wasn't sure i could block him and i didn't want them to have their hopes high for something never happening.

Akina would be back in the middle, we manage to do a very good quick by now, and Ryuu out on the left. He is a very good spiker and pationt aswell. He waits till he get's the ball. He is always there if everybody else get's blocked and he can deal with a triple block very good.

In the back would then start Shibata on the left, he has a very solid receive, and Katsu would be playing again in the middle, so Akakura was there for him in the back. We could call ourselfes lucky to have such a good libero. I believe he could have the possibilities to receive a spike from Ushijima. And Miyako was back on the right and would start to serve again.

I took a deep breath and got out my tape from the pocket of my pants. I started to tape my fingers to set the ball with more power and it will help me block.

We hyped ourselves a little up again and then went onto our positions on the court. The ball went to Miyako and i yelled "Give us a nice serve, Miyako." He smiled and took a last deep breath before throwing the ball up in the air and doing a jump serve.

The ball went over into the court of Shiratorizawa but was received by their libero and that with not many problems. The setter set the ball and as expected they wanted to prove dominance and played the ball to Ushijima. He jumped up to spike the ball and i jumeped a little later to be at the highest point, when his hand hits the ball. So i jumped up. He hit the ball and wanted to spike right through my block, probably to prove that he is better, but i wouldn't let that happen. I strained my arms and the ball hit them. Then he was blocked down on their side of the court.

The ball hit the ground with a loud sound and and then flew away. The hole Gym was silent. I landed easily on the ground. Ushijima stared at me with blank eyes. Well, basically everybody stared at me.

Then Akina walked up to me.

"Did you just really blocked Ushiwaka. I mean THE Ushiwaka?!" She asked completly overwhelmed. "Yeah." I said while raising one eyebrow. "Got a problem with that?" She shook her head like cracy. "No, no, no at all. That was amazing!" I smiled but then got back on my position. 

All the other teams started to play again besides us. "What now? Are we going to wait til a fairy comes down to us or something?" I said, which seemed to snap them out of their thoughts. Miyako had the ball again and was getting ready to serve. "Give us a good serve." I yelled and he made another jumpserve. The ball was not that easily to control for the libero but he managed to get it up. The setter needed to play the ball to the ace because it was to uncontrolled for a diffrent set. From his point of view.

I would still have the possibilitie to make every single diffrent set to all people. Well, not every i guess, but most of them. But that didn't matter. That what mattered is, that the ball went to Ushijima.

I went to his place and got ready to block again. He jumped again and short after i did. But in mit air he switched the direction of his spike. Well, not just midair but also while he was starting to spike. I adjusted as good as i could but i only managed to do a one touch.

I yelled "One touch" over the court and Akakura received the ball really good. It went to the position of the setter, where i was a second after i landed. From there i looked around. The best was a quick with Akina. We made eyecontact for a moment and she knew, what to do, so she got into the position for a quick and jumped up. I set the ball with incredible speed to the palm of her hand, which was already swinging down. 

The ball fit perfect and she hit the ball down and it met the floor on the side of Shiratorizawa.

We really are in the lead against the Shiratorizawa boys volleyballclub with two points.

That was really shocking.

But after we made the point, the ball went back to Miyako and i yelled for a nice serve again. Miyako made another of his serves and it all happend the same. A wingspiker this time received the ball a little sloppy and the setter played it to Ushijima. He spiked it and i blocked him again but again only a one touch. 

Akakura received it and played it to me and i looked around and then decided to make an attack in second tempo with Ryuu. I looked into his eyes for a second and he got ready to spike. I set the ball to him and he got through. 

The ball hit the floor.

We were in the lead 3 : 0

---------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

See you soon i hope.

Your A/N