Chapter 13

Y/N POV

So i went over to the coach. His face was rather neutral but i knew by soome details, not really able to be seen by other people, that he was mad.

I mean like mad mad.

I gulped before finally closing the rest gap between us.

"Coach?"

He looked at me, his eyes full of anger.

"Do you think" he started "You have the authority of just coming into my team in my meeting and embress me infornt all of the team members?"

"Sir i did-"

"No, i don't care, what you have to say. And i don't care, if you are the best setter in the world or not. When you don't respect your senoirs, then you are not fitting for this school and this team. So you won't get onto MY team and i will do everything in my power to not let you enrol this school."

What?

I.. This can't be happening right now.

I can't...

I need to be on this team.

I can't go home, saying, i didn't make it.

No, i can't.

The coach started to walk away. Now it didn't matter anymore anyways.

"Do you not even wanna know, why i told you this?" I yelled after him.

He turned around, his eyes still showing how furious he is.

"Oh, yeah? You have an explination?"

"Yeah i indeed have. It was meant as an adivce. And you know, why i told you that? Because i wanted to do the best for the time. To give them the best options they have to win and become the champions. But for that, everyone needs to work together and not just the team doing everything and the coach just standing by, doing nothing. I know, the moment wasn't the best, but you also asked for me to tell it to you and right now is the best possibility to get some experience at analyzing games in the detail."

He stood there. His face was growing softer and he wasn't really angry anymore. So i continued.

"I respect everyone. The only thing i want is for the team to become the best they can and i sometimes can sound rude or something like that, but i don't mean it like that. So please, let me play on your team."

He was looking at me for some time and then nodded with the words "For today. The rest i will decide later." I gave him a faint smile and nodded aswell before leaving and going into my corner outside the Gym.

I just sat down there and closed my eyes, when i felt a familiar presence next to me.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"So i heared you were talking with the coach. And what did he say?"

"I can continue to play on the team for today. Then he will decide whether i can stay or not."

"Why is he so unsure now. He was to like 99% sure at the start."

"I reprimanded him infornt of his own team. i actually can understand him."

"You should keep that to a minimum for today then."

"Yeah, i should."

Then we sat there in silence.

Until it was broken by non other then Tendo Satori.

"Hey, Ushiwa-... Oh, i am already gone."

I opened my eyes, when i felt the person next to me move again. I looked up at him. At this perfect face, these olivegreen eyes.

Wait what?! I'm really going cracy right now.

I sighed and pushed myself up. Then i turned to Ushijima and started talking.

"You should go after him before he tells everyone we are like a couple or something."

"Yeah i probably should. It's not like we are."

Well damn, that just really hurted.

What the fuck is going on with me?

What is happening?

Why the hell did that just hurt, like sombody punched me in the gut and why do i hate watching him leave?

God damn it.

I took a deep breath, before leaving aswell and going back into the Gam. The next games would start soon and i wanted to talk with Hoshi short before.

I walked over to Hoshi, who was talking with a rather tall guy. I would say he was like 6'1, 6'2 or something. When she saw me, she said something to the guy and then came over to me.

"Oho, so who was that?" I asked teasingly. She looked at me playfully mad and said "Shut up. He is just a guy on my team." 

"So, so. Just a GuY On YoUR TeaM."

"Aye, i don't have a crush on him or something. He is just nice and we just talked."

"Yeah, yeah. I quickly have to walk my plants and water my dog, sorry."

She pushed me lightly and we both laughed.

"So you DO have a crush on him?"

"Maybe? I mean, he is cute, hot, handsome and really nice."

"Okay~~ Do you have his number?"

"Of course not. We just talked for the first time."

"Damn it."

"Why?"

"Because i would have wrote him to keep his filthy and dirty fingers to himself and leave my bestie alone."

"And that's exactly why we both are single."

We laughed and then were called back over to out teams. Our ways seperated again after we hugged each other shortly.

Narrator POV

Like that, the last 2 games went by.

The Shirtorizawa boys club, with they're girl setter, won every single set with 25:1 or 25:2 or sso and with that obviously won every single game.

They had an amazing offence, when Y/N was up front and blocked but also when she was in the backrow and much more stronger defence. And not to forget her talent alone as a setter. Also her serves, always ace's and not even once with at least a hint of full force.

Then the whistle blew and the last game was over. Won from Shoratorizawa 25:1. 

The teams shock hands and then went off the court. Y/N talked a little with Tendo. They got along pretty good. And she talked with Ushijima. It was a nice feeling, having some people tp talk to.

Then, we all assambled around the coach.

"So" he started talking "before i am gong to say anything else, i want to, if she is okay with it, intorduce now officilly out new teammember.

Y/N Kageyama."

--------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Thank you all so so much for over 150 reads. You are the best. <3

Have a nice day/night.

Your A/N