Knowing Each Other

Dwapar Yug

Karna pov

Karna was scared ,it felt like his heart has come to his mouth, one moment he was feeling happy as he had a little sister now ,who has no problem with his caste and also believes in equality among all, and the next moment the said sister collapsed...he should have known with all those injuries,he should have tried to get her treated earlier........so he ran towards her ,screaming her name and caught her in his arms before she collapsed on the ground and injured herself further.

He tried to call her name but it seemed that she had lost consciousness, so he lifted her up and took her to a tree , where he sat her up with the support of tree trunk, then he inspected her wounds , her head wound was not very deep thankfully,but it was bleeding alot,that is the problem with head wounds they tend to bleed alot and the cut on the hand were not very deep either ,she does not seemed to be injured any where else, other than the left hand which seemed broken. He knew he had to tie the broken hand properly after setting the bone correctly, for it to heal properly and also needed to collect herbs to clean and apply to the wounds. Thankfully, he had enough knowledge of bone setting and medicinal herbs given by his Gurumaa Dharani, she was the one who treated him whenever he got hurt during his practices with his Gurudev Parshuram and she taught him all that ,she knew.

So he set out to collect the herbs......he knew ,he cannot go far and does not have much time either, he just prayed ,that he can find something useful herbs nearby. Thankfully, he found two medicinal herbs
One that helps in wound healing and other to reduce pain.
He immediately went back to Shakti and cleaned her wound using water and a piece of his angvastra, then he made paste of the herb for wound healing using stones( which he had washed in the water) and applied to the wounds and tore his angvastra in long straps and tied on the wounds. He then made a makeshift plaster for the broken hand ,using sticks and tying them with smaller pieces of his angvastra.
While setting the bone , he was somewhat thankful to the gods, beacause it seemed like a minor crack and will be healed in two weeks ,Shakti just need to keep her hand in the plaster and immobile meanwhile, and he will make sure she does that......Shakti stirred a little bacause of the pain , while he was setting the bone and he felt unconsciously guilt for causing his little sister pain ,even if he was trying to help her.

After he was done with the first aid ,he observed her one more time, just to make sure he has done what could be done.....and this was the first time he saw at her.....I mean, really saw her face without blood gushing from her forehead or urgency about the situation and noticed her clothing,they looked like a warriors clothes but her face looked innocent and peaceful ,her dusky complexion and prominent features were making her look like a goddess, he also noticed a pointed metal thingy poking out of her salwar near her ankle and on closer inspection , it seemed like a knife....she must carry it for protection....he thought.

(This is the holester Shakti is using to carry the knife given by Jay and please don't mind the hairy male leg 😅)

Shakti pov