Eklavya

He was in his self made arena, practicing.....he shot again and hit the centre of the target, though he did not have his right thumb ,he had practiced alot and can still do Archery. He was considerably good at it too.
Generally, he uses his skill for hunting,and protecting his village.
Today ,he was feeling a little excited, he does not know why but he had a feeling that something good was going to happen.....when he saw two people coming towards him. It is not easy to find his village and his practice arena in the forest. So ,he knew whoever these people are, they are either lost or knows about this place. On a closer examination, he saw surya tilak on the forehead of this man and realised that he knows him....he is none other than his friend karna.
Karna must be returning after completing his education , he thought, but who is this girl with him, she is injured and both of them look disheveled.so, he started moving towards his friend to help them.

"Karna....you are my friend karna, right? "Eklavya asked.

"Yes I am" , replied karna smiling.
And the next moment, he was engulfed in a bone crushing hug by his friend Eklavya. Which he returned with the same enthusiasm.
"I am so happy to see you ,but what happened to you? Are you ok? and who is this Devi?"asked Eklavya.

"Well...we had an accident but we are fine,Mitra Eklavya ,and this is Shakti ,my sister."replied karna.

Shakti was too astonished to speak ,she was just trying to process that this man standing infront of her was the great archer Eklavya , whom she admired deeply.

"Sister...last time I checked you were an only child, so either she has fallen from the sky or you have never told me about her ..how can you do this to your best friend?" Eklavya.

"She is my adoptive sister and I recently met her that is why you don't know about her." Replied karna.

"Ok ,if she is your sister than it makes her my sister too and I will not let my sister stand here hurting ." Eklavya turned around and asked his companion to call his wife Sharda.

"Behen, just wait for a bit, my wife will come and help you," said Eklavya.

"It's alright bhrata and thanks for your concern", replied Shakti Smiling a little bit.

Right then a women came towards them, hurrying.

"Panipat Bhrata karna, how are you ? It has been a long time since we last met and I was not expecting to meet you like this ,let your sister take proper care of you and this Devi, who is she?" Sharda.

(Eklavya and Sharda)

"She is your nanad . karna and my adoptive sister Shakti."Eklavya said before karna could reply Sharda.

"Pranipat behen ,it is nice seeing you after so many years and I am fine but do take care of shakti for me." Karna.
So Sharda took Shakti with her to give her wounds proper treatment and some rest , refreshments and a change of clothes. Eklavya also took karna with him and provided him with the same things.
Eklavya was very happy and decided that there will be a party in the evening to properly welcome karna and shakti.
-