Planning

"Please stay for some more days , Gurudev..... don't leave so soon." pleaded adhiratha.

"Let us serve you properly, it has only been a day." Said Radha.

All the members of karna's family were standing in the angan of their house ,seeing off Parshuramji.

"You and your family served me very well putri , so well that I have one mind to stay more but my work here is done and it is time for me to leave. One must always go with the flow."

"Let me and Shakti accompany you atleast to the city's border, Gurudev." Said karna.

"Very well then let's go."said Parshuramji.

"Thank you for blessings us with your presence lord."said both adhiratha and Radha.

"Kalyan ho" blessed Parshuramji and left with Shakti and karna following him.

At the borders of Hastinapur.

"Putra karna , i know that you have lots of questions ,you want to ask me but I will tell you only this ....you have a destiny to fulfill,and yes, it would be a tough journey but with your valour and kindness , you can overcome any obstacle. You also have blessings of the lord and Shakti with you. Fight for humanity and make me even more proud."

"I will ,Gurudev." replied karna.

"Shakti ,you have a pure soul and righteous spirit within you, I bless you that you can achieve what you desire." Blessed Parshuramji.

"Thank you , lord. I had heard a lot about you ,but only met you a day before and must say ,you are truly awesome. I must have done some good deeds that I was able to see you in person."
Parshuramji smiled towards her and started to move in the opposite direction.
He turned around ,looked at karna and said,
" Eyes are the window to one's soul, a person must look carefully into one's eyes to identify him."

And he was gone.

-

Same day at night
Hastinapur royal palace

Duryodhana was in his chambers with dushashan,sakuni and ashwatthama. They were relaxing and playing a game of chausar,when sakuni said,

"We must bring that sutaputra...karna to our side, he would be strong weapon in our fight against those bloody Pandavas."
"Mere bacche , you must make an alliance with karna ."

"You are right ,mamashree but how? "Replied Duryodhana.

"Jyestha, just offer him money, property,or any official position and he will serve you as gratitude and would do whatever you ask him to do."said dushashan.

"He is not the one to be flattered with such wordly possessions." Duryodhana.

"Oh come on jyestha ,who does not like wealth and power,if not what would satisfy him....a kingdom?"asked dushashan confused.

"No ,your brother is right, dushashan. Karna is indeed not interested in money ,fame or power but we can offer him something else."said sakuni with a smirk.

"And what is that ,mamashree?" Asked dushashan.

"Respect and friendship, Priya bhanje ,you have to become his friend." Sakuni suggested.

"What...now ,we prince and future king of kuruvansh has to give respect and become friends with that lowly sutaputra,this is nonsense."said dushashan angrily.

"Shut up dushashan, don't talk about things you don't understand."shouted Duryodhana. For him the thought of becoming friend with karna was not a bad one as he has started to admire karna's skills already and he never believed in caste system.