Becoming a king

"Maharathi karna is going to be your new king."
Karna and Shakti were surprised hearing such sudden announcement from the queen.
Karna stepped forward and asked the queen to talk in private,the people cheering stopped and looked towards karna with hope in their eyes.
-

"Maharani ,you should not have made such an announcement without talking to me first."karna said respectfully.

"Why not......you are most eligible right now in my eyes,you are brave ,powerful, intelligent,wise and kind.the way you planned against that asur and saved people is really astonishing and praise worthy.now,that my work here is done and I have no remaining family ,I want to leave this place and live in the forest and this the last decision ,I am taking as a queen and I am hundred percent sure of my decision,you are the best person to be a king."queen said determined.

"I am not at all eligible or worthy of becoming a king ,I don't have the status or knowledge about the politics and working of the royal court and it is not right morally on my part....... I will not be able to guide your people properly, so please cancel the order."
Karna requested.

Shakti wanted to argue ,tell her dada that he would be the best king and was born to rule a kingdom but she kept her silence,she wanted to see in which direction this discussion will go.

Clearly ,the queen is more wise than Hastinapur elders ,she thought.

"But,you are the most eligible person in my opinion and have all the qualities to become a king, please accept my humble request and let me have some peace. " Requested the queen.

"No,it would be like I took away your rights in return of me killing that asur.what would that make me?.
..I can't do that ,plus people will never accept me as their king."

"How could you take away, that I want you to have willingly?!... Secondly, didn't you just saw the peoples cheering for you ,they would be most happy ,if you become the king.....I know I am putting a huge responsibility on your shoulders as this kingdom is almost ruined but if anyone can bring it back to its previous glory than only you can, Maharathi Karna." Queen pleaded.

"No, I can't accept, I am sorry ...please let us leave." Said karna turning away.

"You must fulfill the queen's request ,Radhey." It was none other than Krishna.

Shakti smiled seeing Madhav there.
"Pranipat Gurudev." She said joining her hands infront of her.

"Pranipat Govind ,what are you doing here?" Asked karna.

The queen was beyond astonished, seeing the dwarkadhish himself infront not her. He really looked divine ,way better than his descriptions. She came forward and smiled.she felt that today she has found the true meaning of life.
"Pranipat Prabhu" she said joining her hands in front.

"Today ,this kingdom has become holy as your feet touched the ground here.let me welcome you to Ishaanpradesh and serve you ,Prabhu." Said the queen.

"Maharani, you are a pure sole and has already made me very happy by treating my family so well, treat me causally, there is no need of any grand gesture." Said Govind.

Queens was a little confused ,then she looked at the way Krishna was looking towards karna and Shakti,who were also looking at Krishna with familiarity in their eyes.she understood that Krishna is talking about these two.
They must be very special,she thought.

"You are related to shri Krishna, Maharathi karna?" Asked Queen.

"No...yes,it is complicated."said karna with a sigh.

Krishna chuckled.

Bade bhaiya ,don't be so nervous,your secret is safe. Said Krishna in his mind which was heared by karna telepathically.