Back to Hastinapur

The coronation of ashwatthama was going to take place and every kuru prince was helping in the preparation, Kauravas willingly for their elder brother's friend and pandavas out of the respect for their teacher.karna too was doing whatever he could ,just to keep himself busy.
He had seen the look on ashwatthama's face and realised his greed for wealth and power,he understood that ashwatthama was a person who could do anything to get what he desired......though if he could let go of his greed ,which is not easily achieved, ashwatthama could become a good person ,he was learned, good friend,knew how to conduct himself.
Karna also saw the way how father and son behaved with each other ,they did not had a good relationship.
Thinking all of this ,he was tending to their horses in the stable, everyone was busy in the preparation of celebration that they forgot to feed and care for these loving creatures,so karna was feeding them.
After completing his work ,he went and started to help some servents in the decorations of the entry gate  as it was very high ,they were having problem with it, he was doing this only to help the servents as he himself does not considered any work lowly and does not wanted the poor servents to get in trouble for not completing their work on time.
He saw someone approaching ,it was prince duryodhana, but after standing in one place for sometime ,he returned.
Karna found it odd,he could see in the prince eyes that he wanted to talk to karna but something was stopping him,may be his pride ,karna thought....but if he wants to talk to me about anything,he will have to find the courage in himself first ,karna smiled.

"This is the work that suits you, sutaputra."taunted Bheem.

"You know , how our brother Arjun captured and subdued  king Draupad,right?" Said Nakula.

"You may have defeated him once by trickery ,but he has proved that he is better than you and the deul between yoy and pitamah that was farce to say the least and it was never completed ,if it has surely pitamah would have won."said Bheemsen.

Karna was getting bored with constant taunting from these ignorant prince, they were like spoiled children ,who has no knowledge about reality , he wanted to scold and punish them,make them understand the faults in their behaviour after all he was elder in age to them,it was his duty to show them right path, but he stopped himself.
They would not understand anything now, only when the time is right and they have faced the humiliation themselves or had gone through hardships,they would be willing to understand,he thought.

"Don't you have any work to do , princes.Please go and do your work, I am really busy right now and it is not acceptable of the persons of your level to give so much importance to me.please focus on your life,will you?"

And then he left to help some more people,leaving two dumbfounded princes to think over what just happened.