Filler nine

The Pandavas after living with hidimba for one year,and after the birth of bheem's son ghatotkachh came back to the human world as decided by Kunti and arrived at a village called Ekacakra village ,where they started to live as Brahmins and would beg for food.
It seemed like Bheemsen has totally forgotten about his wife and son ,after coming back to the human world.
Sahadeva would look at him fighting, teasing and laughing with his other brothers and would think that does his brother ever loved his bhabhi shri hidimba?.....even Kunti never mentioned her daughter in law and first grandchild ....was they only a means of refuge for then Afterall?!
He felt sad and disappointed in his family.
They also came to know from the people providing them a place to live ,that a demon named Bakasura was terrorising the village few months ago and would ask to be sent a human as food every week or he would destroy the village,but their saviours Aditya and Aditi came and slayed the demon ,thus making the village peaceful for the people again,and they never took anything on return, people were very thankful to them.

The Pandavas inquired about Aditya and Aditi as they have listened stories about their bravery and kindness from the people whereever they went untill now and they were curious about the duo.
The villager told them that they were siblings, a brother and sister,who protect and help the people against injustice , inequality, corruption,demons, monsters,asurs,any or everything.
Yudhisthira asked who they were,and how do they know about people's problems ,where do they come from and where do they go?!
The villager said that no one knows that,they would just appear and help people,never to be seen again untill required.

The Pandavas had mixed feelings about the duo.
Yudhisthira thought they were doing wrong by challenging the usual norms of society.
Bheem thought of them as show off.
Arjun called them vigilantes,who were not really needed.
Nakul praised them a little.
Sahadeva was silent but curious about the duo.

After sometime they decided to go towards Panchal as they could not stay in one place for longer periods of time.