Truth or Drink

(Warning! This chapter contains more mature content! Viewer discretion is advised! Don't worry it's not that bad)

Sebastian refreshed everyone on the rules. One person asks another a question and if the person doesn't want to answer, they drink. Simple yet terrifying to me. Once he was done explaining he handed everyone a cup of whiskey. We were all sitting in the middle of Sam's room, the lights were dimmed.

"Youngest goes first." Sebastian stated and we spent a moment figuring out everyone's age and birthday.

"Ugh okay." Abigail groaned since she had to go first. She turned to Mae, "What's something illegal that you have done?" She asked a pretty easy question to start everyone out with. "Hmmm. I once lit a dumpster on fire my senior year." Mae answered with a shrug.

"Do you regret it?" Sebastian asked and Mae laughed, "Of course not. It was dope."

She took a moment to look around at everyone and her eyes stuck to Sam. "Have you ever cheated or thought of cheating on previous partners?" She asked, clearly having an ulterior motive. Mae probably wanted to make sure he wasn't a bad person.

"No never, I actually got cheated on." He answered and she eyed him skeptically. Sam thought about who to target and he ended up looking at Sebastian.

"What's a secret you have never told anyone about someone in this room?" He smirked after asking the question and Sebastian thought for a moment before drinking from his cup. "Booo!" Abby and Mae booed him for not answering.

Sebastian didn't even need a moment to think when he turned to me, "What's the one thing you hate most about yourself?" He asked with curiosity, but I refrained from answering. I didn't want any pity or anything of the sort from the people here, so I just drank.

Since it was my turn I took a moment to think of a question for Abigail. She was a mystery to me. "Abigail, what's your dream first date?" She seemed a bit surprised at my innocent question.

"Hmmm. My dream first date would be going on a walk out in the rain without an umbrella and... kissing under the stars." She mumbled the last bit, clearly embarrassed. "Awe that's sweet." I replied genuinely.

With the first round being done we kept going for a couple more rounds. As we all drank our beers as well as the whiskey we got more drunk. And the questions got more... personal.

"So Mae, top or bottom?" Abigail asked with a smirk. "Oh, top definitely." Mae laughed as she answered. She then looked over to Sebastian.

"Would you hook up with anyone in this room?" Mae asked and he lifted the drink up to his lips, almost every previous question he hadn't answered. After a moment of hesitation he decided to answer. "Yes." He finally spoke and Abigail seemed a bit too happy with his answer. We all laughed and he quickly cleared his throat, "Anyways, Rose." I was surprised he was going to ask me a question. I hadn't been asked one for a few rounds. "Have you ever..." He tried to think of one. "Have you ever given anyone a lap dance?" His question caught me off guard but it definitely wasn't the weirdest one asked that game. "Well..." I turned to Mae and she held back a laugh. "Yes..." I mumbled and everyone looked shocked, Mae finally let the laugh out.

"Wait really? When and why?" Abigail asked as she also laughed. "In high school... the same night Mae lit a dumpster on fire." I covered my face, embarrassed by the memory of that night. Sam stayed quiet.

Once everyone calmed down I tried to think of a question to ask someone, eventually I turned to Sam. "Have you ever been to a strip club?" I asked and he nodded slowly. "Seb took me to one for my birthday two years ago..." He looked embarrassed to admit it. "Damn right I did." Seb replied with a laugh.

"Mae, what's the biggest age gap you've had with someone? Romantically." He asked, quickly moving on from his answer. "Hmm well..." This time Mae looked over to me and I had to hold a laugh back.

"I actually went on a few dates with this guy that's 30 years older..." She sighed after admitting it and we all burst out laughing. "He was hot I swear!" she defended herself, causing us to all laugh harder

A few more rounds later and now I know that Sebastian is a bottom, Abigail's first kiss was with a toad, Mae ate worms as a kid, Sam got arrested for graffiti, and many more embarrassing things.

By this point we were all pretty drunk, the beer packs were all empty and we refilled our whiskey cups. Time for some bad decisions... that will most definitely be regretted when sober.

Abigail turned to Mae and asked, "Have you ever faked an orgasm?" We all laughed at the question and Mae nodded, "Multiple times actually. Men 30 years older surprisingly aren't that great in bed." She sighed.

"Alright, Rosie. What's your favorite Male body part?" Mae asked with a mischievous grin. "Well... I guess the uhh." I decided to not answer and take a chug from my solo cup instead.

Mae frowned after I avoided the question. To change the subject quickly I looked to Sebastian, "When was the last time you jerked off?" I asked without even thinking, my judgment was severely clouded.

He thought about it for a second before answering, "Last night." We were all surprised he didn't drink from his cup. Clearly he was too drunk to care at this point. "What did you jerk off too?" Mae asked with a laugh and he shook his head, "That's two questions." And with that we moved on.

A few more rounds went by and everyone seemed almost done with the game. "Seb, what's your biggest turn on?" Abigail asked. The man thought for a moment, "Girls that blush easily." He answered boringly and we all looked at him with a skeptical glare. "Okay fine- girls with cat ears." he said quickly before turning to Sam, asking him the same question he was asked. "My biggest turn on? Uh I guess... " He thought about it for a moment and his eyes wandered to me for a second before quickly moving to the ground. "When my hair gets played with..." He answered quietly and we all laughed. "Well since you asked me, I'll ask Abby the same."

She seemed surprised but grinned saying, "Being able to dominate someone. Like pushing them against a wall, ya know?" She laughed at her own response and we all joined. "What's yours?" She turned to me and I stared down at my cup. I was tempted to avoid the question but everyone was having fun and I didn't want to kill the mood. "Kisses on my neck or chest region..." I mumbled before looking at Mae expecting her to answer the question as well, "Boobs." She simply stated causing us all to laugh.

The night slowly died down and Abigail fell asleep on Sam's rug.

"I should probably carry her home, I don't want her dad getting pissed at me." Sebastian explained as he picked up the short woman with ease. He seemed used to doing it. We all waved goodbye as he left through the front door.

Mae and I drunkenly helped Sam clean up a bit, throwing the pizza boxes away and putting the beer bottles into a trash bag.

"Time to go night night Rosie Pooh." Mae blabbered as she squeezed my cheek before stumbling out of the window. "Give me a minute-" I said before putting the last few bottles into the trash bag.

"Sorry for the mess..." I apologized to Sam, but he simply shrugged. "It's fine, I had fun with you tonight." He spoke genuinely as he stepped behind me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I looked up at him and he gave me a small kiss on the forehead.

"Do you have to go?" He pouted before leaning down further to rest his head on my left shoulder. "I have to make sure Mae gets home safe, she drank way more than anyone else." I sighed, a bit sad to leave as well. "But hey, we spent a lot of time together today." I added and he nuzzled against my neck. Sam seemed even more affectionate while drunk.

"Is it true what you said about neck kisses earlier?" He asked and my face heated up. "Um... Well y-yes." I stuttered slightly, hoping everyone would have forgotten about it.

"Don't be embarrassed, I find it adorable." He whispered into my ear, his warm breath hitting my neck. My heartbeat quickened, but then I remembered his answer to the question. I grinned mischievously as I turned around to face him. I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair.

As I expected, his face also grew pink. "Mhm, that's what I thought." I said with a smirk before walking over to the window. "I'll see you later Sam." I blew him a kiss before climbing out through the window.