CHAPTER-1

It's month of September but the atmosphere around the Raghuvanshi Mansion is hot like July Sunstorm...
A girl tapping her foot on the Italian marvelled floor after breaking almost everything present in the Hall room is flaring red in anger..
The entire mansion is thundering with the storm named Shehnaaz Raghuvanshi.

Shehnaaz - How could you do this Dad?

She screamed raging in the fit of anger.

Kishore ji- Beta try to understand... It's the best choice for you. Trust me on this.

Shehnaaz- Really dad? That 2 rupees driver is the best choice for Shehnaaz Raghuvanshi?
Are you kidding me?

She scowled breaking another vase mercilessly..

Kishore ji- Enough Shehnaaz.. Just because I don't show my anger on you doesn't give you the chance to behave irrationally.. I am trying to control myself from so long but now it's enough... You are getting married tomorrow with Sidharth and that's final..

Shehnaaz- No way Dad.. Us bhikari se shaadi karne se accha hai mai zindagi bhar kuwari rahu.. Na standard hai na hi paise.. Aur aap mujhe uske gale baandna chahte hai?

She spoke gritting her teeth ..

Kishore ji - Oh to aur koi hai tumhari nazar mei? Tell me agar Kabeer shaadi kare tumse then to problem solve ho jayegi right? Ya phir koi aur bolo..

Shehnaaz- Koi nahi hai na chahiye and for God sake stop taking Kabeer's name.. We are over long back.

Kishore ji- Exactly you both are over after knowing about the pregnancy isn't it.

He said mocking at her and she flared red at all the chaos of her life.

Shehnaaz- Dad plz don't force me do something I don't want..

She warned like always but this time things are not that shallow to overlook..

Kishore ji - Ok fine.. Let me be very clear to you.. Agar tumne Sidharth se shaadi nahi ki to you will loose all the property kept in your name and moreover I will make sure to block your access on every damn card you use. Choice is yours Sana.

Saying so he went from there and Shehnaaz broke the glass table throwing her IPhone on it in her anger.
Stomping her foot she went in her room.

_________________________

It was night and Shehnaaz had not had any food from the morning..
Her stubborn nature is way too difficult to handle and thus nobody want to Cajole her .

Kabeer ji looked out of the window remembering the conversation he had with SIDHARTH SHARMA.

Flashback-

It was yet another day when Sidharth was waiting outside Raghuvanshi Empire to pick up his boss MR. Kishore Raghuvanshi after the office hours.

The drive went smooth but the only difference was that today Kishore ji sat in front unlike other days when the backseat is where his boss is supposed to sit.

After a long time Kishore ji told him to take the car to Sidharth's place which was quite embarrassing for Sidharth because his condition is way too bad to show others but it was his order which a driver had to follow.
Reaching at his place he dusted the chair properly so that Kishore ji can sit there.
The fan was rotating at 5 but the speed was not more than 3 .

Kishore ji looked around with a not so happy face but he sighed knowing he have to do it.. For his younger daughter.

Kishore ji- Betho Sidharth.
Sidharth- Sir hum thik hai yaha.aapko kuch zaroori baat karni hai?

He asked because it was clear with the looks his boss was throwing at his place.

Kishore ji- Mujhe ghuma phira k baat nahi karni Sidharth.. Coming to the point... I want you to marry Shehnaaz. Usse shaadi karlo tum.

He said very normally but Sidharth landed on the ground with a thud..
Marrying Shehnaaz mam? That irritating arrogant brat..
No way.

____________________TBC__________________
Tum logo ko laga tha prologue aayega aur phir apna CID wala dimaag laga loge ki kya hone wala hai Story mei..

Isliye maine prologue hi nahi likha 😝😝