CHAPTER-38

Those who dont want to know anything
Other than the story can skip the boldly written part from this update😊.

Early update as compensation.

Meera- Pari k saath humara wakt kaise guzarta tha pata hi chalta tha hume.. Uski shaitaani, uski cute cute harkate, uski doe eyes sab kuch bohot adorable thi..

Wo papa k bohot close thi aur papa ko usme meri mumma dikhti thi... Isiliye naamkaran k din papa ne Pari ka naam SHEHNAAZ rakha jo meri mumma ka bhi naam tha..
Wo jab usko Shehnaaz bulate the tab unhe lagta tha ki mumma aas paas hai aur mujhe bhi wo naam kaafi pasand tha.

Bachpan se Papa ne aur kai hadd tak maine bhi Naazo ko bohot laad pyaar diya taaki usko kabhi bhi ye naa lage ki wo humari apni nahi hai.. Laad pyaar se hi sayad wo thora bigad gayi but uska dil aaj bhi utna hi masoom hai.

By the time she ended Sidharth was on the verge of fainting.... Kya family hai be.. He thought... So complicated they are.. Oh God.

Sidharth took a deep breath kyunki aur bhi sawaalon ka jawaab chahiye bhai..

Sidharth - To tumhari belly itni big kyu?

Meera- It's fake.. Jab Shehnaaz ne conceive kiya uske baad jaise jaise uska pet bahar aane laga tha waisa waisa pet mera bhi maine fake lagwana shuru kar diya tha taaki khuda na kare agar kisi bhi din raaste mei koi rishtedaar mil jaye to unhe shak na ho..

Sidharth - Pagal wagal ho kya? Tumhare dad ko aur kai logo ko Shehnaaz ki pregnancy ka pata hai to ab kya jawaab degi wo sabko jab wo baccha uske paas nahi rahega?

Meera- Simple hai... Wo kahegi the baby couldn't make upto this world.. It died..
Aur waise bhi jyada logo ko pata hai nahi... Tum apne dosto ko aur Saku tai and Shruti ko sach bata dena.. Wo tumhare apne hai to sab maan jayenge.

Sidharth - Tumhari itni complicated story mai batane gaya na to mai hi behosh ho jaunga..

He said scrunching his nose and before he could say something else, they heard a loud shriek of a baby...

Meera and Abeer ran towards the OT .

_____________________

The baby was dried and placed on her chest for skin to skin contact and then it undergoes APGAR score assessment where they check heart rate, respiratory rate, colour, muscle tone and reflexes.. If it score between 6.5 to 10 then the baby is considered absolutely healthy and if not then they advice the steps of further care .

After that the baby is taken for further tests where they ensure a good blood circulation flow.

Once the vital check ups are done they keep the baby back on mothers chest for breastfeeding..

______________________

After shifting her to general ward, she was allowed to meet her family..

Abeer and Meera came inside and found the little baby on her arms soaking her body warmth..

Her eyes teared up with a huge smile tugged on her face..

Meera kept looking at the baby remincing all the moments of her pregnancy.

Slowly Shehnaaz placed the baby in her arms and the baby looked at her with his big round eyes.

It was a baby boy as Shehnaaz expected..

Sidharth entered the ward and found their happiness laced faces... Abeer and Meera adoring the baby and Shehnaaz adoring them.

He slowly went and stood beside her.

Sidharth - Thik ho tum?

Shehnaaz- Sidharth wo mai..

Sidharth- I know everything Shehnaaz and I am proud of you.

Shehnaaz- No gussa?

Sidharth- No gussa.. Now take rest ok.

She nodded with her teary eyes.
Sidharth kissed her forehead in adoration..

A girl 10 years younger than him yet so understanding, so thoughtful and so selfless to give the child effortlessly to somebody else ...

Though she wasn't the actual mother but the baby have grown inside her, taken nourishment , warmth, fluids all from her body and eventually a mother always get attached to the baby, but here she is smiling like it's not even a big deal for her.

He would have never done that if he was there on her place and that's when he realise why She was not letting him come  close to the baby, why she was not letting him consider himself as the father and why she tried to keep the baby far away from him and his fatherly care..

She knows how possessive he gets for his people and how hurt he would have got at this time and thus she didn't let him have any fatherly bond with that baby.

___________________________________________