CHAPTER-24

They reached and after her normal checkup they both went to the doctor's cabin.

Doctor- Mr.Sharma everything is fine. The baby is completely healthy and there is no need to worry at all.

Sidharth- Aa... Wo.. Doctor kuch baat karni hai.

Doctor - Ya sure ,go ahead.

Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz and found her again narrowing her eyes at him..

Sidharth- Wo..wo.. Shehnaaz na thik nahi hai kuch dino se.. Matlab wo kaafi weird behave karti hai ghar mei aur mujhe darr lagta hai sach batau to.

Doctor- Kaise behave karti hai Mr. Sharma?

Shehnaaz glared in anger at him.. Is he really normal? How can he talk about this infront of any other person?
Stupid he is.. You are screwed Shehnaaz.

She thought worriedly because these kind of stuffs are not something which we could discuss infront of others. Why is he so dumb God?

She tried to hold his hand to stop him but Sidharth moved a bit back thinking that again she have got something in her.

Sidharth - Ye na kuch dino se weird shakal banati hai mujhe dekhke.. Aur to aur kal isne mujhe kaat bhi liya. Beech mei isko daura padhta hai to aise karti hai.

Doctor gave both of them confused looks.. Whatever he is speaking is not something she is used to hear from any other person visiting there.

Doctor- Mr. Sharma can you plz elaborate the matter.

Sidharth- R e aap samajhti kyu nahi hai?
Shehnaaz ko kuch ho jata hai kabhi kabhi aur wo apne lips leke aage aa jaati hai.. Kal to mere godi mei baith gayi wo.

Shehnaaz - Kuch bhi bol raha hai ye doctor.. Ignore him.

She said standing up from her place.

Doctor - ok relax.. Mr. Sharma aap kuch der k liye bahar wait kijiye.. Mujhe Shehnaaz se baat karni hai.

He nodded and moved out earning bull eyed looks from her.

After a while Shehnaaz came out and Sidharth was called inside.
He went inside fidgeting his fingers because he was nervous .
Sitting he saw the doctor passing him a smile.

Doctor- Sidharth right?

He nodded.

Doctor - Sidharth aapko genuinely nahi pata about the reason behind her sudden change in behaviour or you are trying to avoid it?

Sidharth- Matlab?

Doctor - Are you virgin?

His eyes widened and his cheeks started changing colour.

The Doctor chuckle still trying to maintain the professionalism.

Doctor- You can share everything Sidharth because I am a doctor and one should never hide anything from us.
Shehnaaz told me about the entire fiasco and now I want to know about what you think.. Tell me everything clearly.

He nodded at her previous question.

Doctor- Seems like you don't have any knowledge about sexual life.

He again nodded feeling embarrassed.

He had never been into any such situation before and beside that his works, his hardships were more than enough to cause stress . He had always been focused and dedicated to earn a living and there was nobody around him as such who can teach him about those stuffs.

Doctor - No need to feel embarrassed. It's absolutely alright if you don't know about sexual intimacy and hormonal demands but Shehnaaz is also not at fault.. Ok let me explain you a bit.

During second trimester a mother gain almost around 3 pounds of extra blood in the body which mostly flows from below the waist region..It makes a women easily arouse or feel intense.
Many women feels the sexual desire before their ovulation period because at this time Eg, Pg hormones are higher in amount in our body .
Same way during pregnancy Estradiol hormone are at its peak and this causes an increase in the libido of the pregnant women.
So basically What Shehnaaz want is Sexual satisfaction from you.. She is sexually frustrated and want her release.
You have to give her what she want Sidharth .

His eyes turned wide and ears turned pink listening to the entire thing.
How can he.. Matlab she.. No no means both of them do the gande kaam......

___________________________________________

Kisi ne update maanga to maine jaldi mei likha hai yaar.. Kuch mistake hai to bata dena.