CHAPTER-49

Loved the inline comments in the previous 2 parts. 😂 🤣.

Shehnaaz- Take me in your arms bebu..

Sidharth nodded awkwardly following her words.

She wrapped her arms around his neck placing her head on his chest.

Shehnaaz- Room mei chale?

He hummed walking straight to their room.

Shehnaaz- Drop me on the bed.. She spoke taking a bite of his earlobe.

He dropped her immediately and she winced.

Shehnaaz- What the hell Sidharth.. Itni zor se kyu feka?

Sidharth- Tumne hi to kaha drop me on the bed.... He Mimicked earning a flaring red Shehnaaz..

Shehnaaz- Pyaar se karna hota hai Sidharth.. Biwi hu tumhari, aloo ka basta nahi ki fek diya.

Sidharth- sorry.. He murmered like a kid.

Shehnaaz- It's ok, paas aao.

He nodded sitting beside her and she sat on his lap herself wrapping his arms around her.

Shehnaaz- Remove my Saree.. She spoke over his lips and he blushed hard.

His shaky hand travelled towards the pleat and Shehnaaz inwardly giggled looking at his sweaty face.

Gently he removed her pleats and then his fingers worked on her blouse..
Her breath hitched with his touch because it's been while they have done the gande kaam.

Shehnaaz kept her forehead on his shoulder taking deep breaths and he very slowly removed her blouse..

Sidharth- Are you alright?

Shehnaaz- Umm... Don't stop.. Do it.

He nodded removing her remaining clothes and then her fingers worked on the buttons of his shirt.

Once they were naked Sidharth felt damn shy for being so unabashed first time in his life.

He slowly shifted and she lied on the bed with him over her..

Sidharth- Uh wo.. Protection?

Shehnaaz- We don't need it... I want our baby.

Sidharth- Nahi Shehnaaz abhi nahi..

Shehnaaz- Kya matlab? You don't want a baby from me?

Sidharth- Ugghh.. Offcourse I want but abhi nahi.

Shehnaaz- Kyu?

Sidharth- Kya kyu.. You know it very well that now we can't afford to have a kid.
Tum bhul gayi ho to yaad dilau ki tumhari ma k gehne churwaane hai 1 saal k andar aur phir concert wagera k liye bhi paise collect karne hai.. Bohot saara stress hai aur in sab mei tum pregnant nahi ho sakhti.

Shehnaaz - R e yaar sab ho jayega Sidharth.. Plz na.

He gently cupped her face.

Sidharth- Naaz tum meri zimmedaari ho.
Hum saath rahe uske liye sirf pyaar kaafi kabhi nahi hota... Jeene k liye paise, ghar , career sab kuch jaroori hota hai.
Mai jaanta hu ki mai utna nahi de pata tumhe but jo cheez tumhe chahiye uske liye sab kuch karunga mai.
Tumhare Ma k gehne kisi bhi kimat pe wapas laana hai mujhe aur tumhare career k liye kuch bhi kar sakhta hu.
Mera apna koi sapna nahi raha hai zindagi mei kabhi lekin tumhara hai aur hum dono usko poora karenge kaise bhi karke.

Bohot mehnat karna padega hum dono ko aur mujhe tumhari help chahiye in sab mei.

Shehnaaz rubbed her nose with his feeling venerate.

Shehnaaz- Sab karenge hum... I promise humesha saath dungi. Bohot mehnat karenge milke aur sab haasil karenge.
Bas meri ek shart hai.

Sidharth- Kaisi shart?

Shehnaaz - Sirf tumhara pyaar mere liye kam nahi honi chahiye kabhi. Kisi bhi kimat pe mai wo bardaasht nahi karungi.

There was a certain  possesiveness in her tone and he liked that.

He nodded kissing her forehead.

Shehnaaz- Ab kare jo karna hai?

Sidharth nodded turning into a blushing mess.

__________________________________________

He got undressed after a lot of struggle because Shehnaaz was pulling his pants down while he was pulling it up continuously.
After a long time he left it Huffing at her stubborn behaviour.

Shehnaaz lied on the bed while he kept blinking his eyes like a baby.

Shehnaaz- Today you will go down and have me.

Sidharth- What the hell?.....
He shrieked standing on his feet near the bed.

He was naked and he didn't realise it till then and remained standing like that.

Shehnaaz- Tumhe yaad hai pregnancy k time wo movie dekhayi thi, thik usi tarah karna hai.

Sidharth - Chee, ew kitna ganda tha.. Mai aisa kuch nahi karunga.

Shehnaaz smirked lying on the bed comfortably.

Shehnaaz- Waise pehle to tum ye bhi bolte the ki bina kapro k samne nahi aaoge, ab dekho kaise nange khare ho.

His eyes widened realising and his hands immediately went down to cover his bachi kuchi izzat.

Shehnaaz- Ab kyu dhak rahe ho pagal.. Sab dekh chuki hu mai bohot pehle.

Sidharth- Tum bohot besharam ho.

Shehnaaz- Aur tum sharam ki murti.
Chalo jaldi aao idhar..

Puri raat baate karwalo bas tumse.

Sidharth sat and thought for a whole minute and finally agreed ..

Shehnaaz pulled him over her kissing him first because he can't pounce like that on her obviously.

Their kiss went wild and slowly she pushed him towards her neck.
He kept kissing her collarbone, shoulder joint, and her throat licking and sucking them frequently as Shehnaaz had thought him earlier.

Her soft moans sound extremely pleasurable to him , the way she takes his name is so soothing.

Slowly his head moved down her chest giving equal attention to both her twins.

She was milking and he liked the taste of that and thus like a baby he kept sucking her nipples.

Shehnaaz chuckled watching him being full attentive towards her twins fondling them to get more of it.
Her fingers caressed his thick, dense hair with all the love.

Slowly she pushed him a bit lower towards her stomach and he happily devoured her soft, buttery skin.

He dropped his head on her stomach feeling shy to go further down and Shehnaaz ruffled his hairs watching his baby like behaviour..

Holding his shoulder she pulled him up and their eyes met.

Shehnaaz- Rehne do Sidharth, phir kabhi karenge wo..

___________________________________________