CHAP-4

Sidharth was standing there with a shoe box in his hand.

(Kahi milegi aisi writer jo shoe box tak ki picture de reference k liye😌😌)

Sidharth- Madam apke liye Jewellery box.. Kam padhe to aur rakha hua hai.

Keeping the box in front of her he went to comb his hair.

Shehnaaz glared at him digging hole at his back..

Shehnaaz - Bloody gawaar kahi k..

She screamed before slamming the bathroom door.

After 20 minutes she came out and saw him moving out.

Shehnaaz- O Mr. Driver  , khana kaha hai? I am hungry.. Bring something in Chinese today.

She said setting her hair properly.

Sidharth- Tumhe khana banana nahi aata?

Shehnaaz- Tum mujhe apne jaisa samajhte ho kya? Why will I bother to learn it when there are plenty of cooks kept in the mansion?

Sidharth- Yeh tumhara mansion nahi hai samjhi.. Aur yaha khana ya to khud banao ya phir bhuki raho kyunki mujhe late ho raha hai..

Shehnaaz- Mai khana banau? Tumhara dimaag kharaab hai kya.. I am pregnant you idiot.
She scoffed at him.

Sidharth rolled his eyes.

Sidharth- sirf ek hi mahina hua hai.. Abhi na chup chaap kaam karlo because yaha tumhare nakhre jhelne ka time nahi hai mere paas.

Shehnaaz threw the scent bottle towards him in her anger.

Shehnaaz- I want Chinese food that's it.

She screamed with her red eyes.

Sidharth went out without paying any attention.

_______________
After half an hour the doorbell ranged.

Shehnaaz didn't payed any heed to that.
The bell kept ringing and finally she stood up to open it.

Opening the door she found a girl of around 20 standing there with a smile.

Shruti- Wo aai ne aapke liye noodles banake bheje.. Unhe utna pata to hai nahi but net se dekhkar bana diya..
Aapko khaana tha na..

Shehnaaz took the bowl without giving a damn to her words and take a dig on that because she was very hungry.

Shruti went away getting no response from her.

_______________________________

It was around 9PM when Sidharth entered his house but the view in front of him turned his knuckles white.

The entire floor was filled with his clothes scattered here and there along with his..... Underwears.

He went in his room and saw her lying on the bed with her feets swinging in the air..

Sidharth- What the fuck is wrong with you? Mere kapro ko haath kaise lagaya tumne?

He screamed but Shehnaaz kept herself busy looking at her manicured nails.

Pulling her by her arms he made her stand on her feet.

Shehnaaz- Eww don't touch me Mr. Driver... You are passing germs on my body.

Sidharth- Will you open your guttermouth aur bakogi ye sab kya hai?

He said gritting his teeth..
Shehnaaz rolled her eyes at him.

Shehnaaz- What? Tumne socha kaise ki mai apne expensive clothes tumhare cheap fati kameezo k saath rakhungi..
Aur tumhare 2-4 kapro k liye shoebox hai na.. Isliye ye cupboard aaj se mera.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz tum...

Shehnaaz- Plz yaar stop screaming on my face aur jaake khana laao.. Ek to bhukha rakh rahe ho mujhe upar se chillate bhi ho.. Get that straight in your mind Mr. Driver that I am Shehnaaz Raghuvanshi who can just break your bones in a click.

Sidharth gave her a disbelief look because being her timid self she has the audacity to utter those words.

Sidharth - Tumne khana nahi khaya? But mai to tai ko bolke gaya tha na tumhe khana bana k de..

Shehnaaz- Ha to mujhe abhi bhook lagi hai to abhi ka kon dega.

Sidharth- Tum khud kuch nahi bana sakti... Ek din khana bana logi to haath nahi tut jayenge..

He sarcastically uttered.

Shehnaaz- Oh hello mujhe khana banana nahi aata kitni baar bolu.. Dekho mujhe bhukhi rahna bilkul bardaast nahi hai isliye ya to khana do ya phir mai tumhara sar phod dungi.

She screamed in hunger..

Sidharth after Freshening up went to cook something for both because he knew that their fights are gonna go long but the baby growing inside her need proper care.

Shehnaaz looked at the rice and dal with disgust.

Shehnaaz- Ye khaana hai?

Sidharth- well mujhe to wahi dikh raha hai.

Shehnaaz - Sirf ye chapati and dal.. Like tum gawaar ho tak samaj aata hai but tum mei to khaane tak ka samaj nahi hai.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz khaane ki disrespect nahi karte hai.. Chup chaap khaao.. Baby bhukha hoga.

Shehnaaz- Ye khana mai nahi khaungi..

Stomping her foot she went inside the room.

Sidharth silently ate without responding anything..

___________________________________________

Dekho mai 3 din baad aayi to swagat karo mera acche acche comments se.
*pout*.