CHAPTER-56

Sidharth was standing there holding his left cheeks gaping like a fish.

Shehnaaz moved inside and hold his collar in a tight clutch.

Shehnaaz- Kya hua ha? Jhatka laga mujhe dekhkar.. Obviously lagega na kyunki achaanak Shehnaaz kaise aa gayi, usse kaise chupau ladki ko nahi ye to socha hi nahi right?
Kon hai Sidharth batao mujhe... Tell me damn it.

Sidharth- Leave my collar Shehnaaz.. What the hell is wrong with you?
Pagal ho gayi ho kya?

Shehnaaz- Ha ho gayi hu... Ab batao.
How could you Sidharth?

She whispered tired and exhausted and her eyes filled with tears.

Shehnaaz- Kyu kiya?
Bharosa karti thi tumpar ki kabhi tum aisa kuch nahi kar sakhte, fir kyu?

Mai kuch mahine dur gayi to tumne mujhe apni zindagi se hi dur karna chaha..

Aisa kyu Sidharth?

Am I not a good wife, don't I reach upto your expectation?

Have I done anything wrong? Agar aisa hai to tell me, scold me, slap me but is tarah mere peeche se koi aur ladki mere ghar rahe , aisa kaise kar paaye tum?

Sidharth- Shehnaaz plz tum relax karogi plz..

He asked holding her waist because she was trembling at her place and her voice was choking with the pain she felt.

Shehnaaz sobbed more with his behaviour.

He is not even worried that his wife had caught him cheating.

Shehnaaz- Nahi hona shaant.. Tum ne mujhe dhoka diya Sidharth, Shehnaaz ko. I hate you..

She screamed hitting him on his chest with her fist and Sidharth groaned pulling her more closer.

Sidharth- Kitni baar kahu ki yeh hate wate mat bola karo mujhe.. Samajh nahi aata sidhi baat?

Shehnaaz- Nahi aata.. Kuch nahi samaj aata.. You betrayed me, you broke my trust.. I hat..

Sidharth kept his fingers over her lips.

Sidharth- Shh.. Bilkul chup. Bewakoof kahi ki.

Shehnaaz- Mai..

Sidharth- bola na chup You Idiot...

He shouted and she flinched at his tone.

Nodding she kept quiet.

Sidharth rubbed his forehead to control his anger  whereas Arsh was watching the drama with his button like eyes silently.

Rajat had already woke up with the sound of the slap and is now sitting on the chair silently.

Sidharth- Rajat jaa usko leke aa.

Rajat - So rahi hogi wo.

Shehnaaz- So rahi hai? Wo andar hai abhi tak? Mai dekhti hu.....

Shrieking she tried to walk passed him but Sidharth hold her by her arms tightly.

Sidharth- kahi nahi jaogi tum.. Chup chaap khari raho yaha aur Rajat Tu jayega ya pitega?

Rajat- Jaaunga.. I mean jaa raha hu.

_______________________

5 minutes later..

Rajat came out along with the girl.

Sidharth had still his hands wrapped around Shehnaaz because she is right now behaving like a mad and he can't let her go close to that girl to harm her anyway.

Sidharth- Dekhlo.

Shehnaaz - Shruti tum? Yaha kya kar rahi ho? Saku tai bhi hai kya andar?
Sidharth ye..

Sidharth kept mum showing his anger.

Shehnaaz cupped his cheeks and made him forcefully look at her.

Shehnaaz- Plz Sidharth....

She whispered looking into his eyes and he sighed getting ready to utter everything to calm her stupid brain which runs in opposite direction most of the time.

___________________________________________