CHAPTER-3

Shehnaaz- Dad, aapne isko atleast kuch dhang ka hi pehnne ko kharid diya hota.. Matlab look at him and me.. He is looking so ordinary in front of me .

She said with irritation laced clearly in her tone.

Kishore ji- Shehnaaz wo tumhare hone waale pati hai... Battamezi mat karo yaha. Give him respect because he is doing enough for us.

Shehnaaz laughed sarcastically..

Shehnaaz- he is doing nothing for us.. Infact he should thank his God ki Shehnaaz Raghuvanshi is jaisi ki biwi banne ja rahi hai.. Warna uski aukaat kaha hai mujhe dekhne tak ki.

Kishore ji- Enough of your drama Sana.. Chup chaap andar chalo warna you know what I will do.

He said sternly before moving inside.
Sidharth gave her a disgusted look because she is intolerable..
God knows how is he gonna handle this arrogant stupid woman.

_______________________

The so called wedding got over and Sidharth was already irritated with her non stop taunts.

Taking elders blessing they reached at his place.
His father requested Sidharth to atleast let Shehnaaz go to his place in the car because the lehenga was heavy and beside that The baby was also there to take care off.
Sidharth agreed and drived with his father going with them as he have to take the car back as well.

Once they came out of the car her father went away before Shehnaaz could create a fuss there.

Entering inside his home, Shehnaaz kept looking at the place for few seconds dumbfounded..

Shehnaaz- What kind of joke is this?

Sidharth- What?

Shehnaaz - Is kabaarkhaane mei kyu leke aaye ho mujhe? Let's move out because I am feeling suffocated here.

Sidharth- Madam yehi hai aajse humara ghar.

Shehnaaz blinked twice before registering his words.

Shehnaaz- Ye matchbox jaise room ko tum ghar kehte ho? Common stop kidding and get me out of this bloody hell.

She shouted in annoyance and Sidharth closed his eyes to tolerate it.

Sidharth- Dekho maharani Shehnaaz aajse aadat daal lo.. Mere paas tumhare jaise ameer baap nahi hai na mahal banake dene k liye isliye jo hai yahi hai and bahut accha hai.. Chup chaap andar jao aur change karo . Tumhara luggage room mei rakh diya hai.

Shehnaaz- Mai yaha rahungi?

Sidharth- Ya to yaha rehlo ya phir raaste pe... Yahi do option hai .

Shehnaaz- I am calling Dad..let me show you your bloody place Mr. Driver.

Sidharth chuckled before moving inside the room to change...
He have a job unlike her .

Shehnaaz moved inside the room gritting her teeth because her dad is not receiving her calls... Seems like he knows about this shit pretty well.

_____
After changing Sidharth came out of the bathroom wiping his face and saw her standing there flaring her nose in anger..

Sidharth- Kya hai ab?
Shehnaaz- AC kaha hai is room mei?

Sidharth opened the windows and looked at her with a smirk.

Sidharth- Aapka AC taiyaar hai mam. Aur kuch?

Stomping her foot she went inside the bathroom taking her Royal towel which she brought in her luggage.

After 2 minutes he heard her screaming from inside.

Sidharth knocked the door to hear her new tantrum.

Shehnaaz - What the hell? Yaha vanity tak nahi hai dammit.. Where am I suppose to keep my jewelleries?

Sidharth- Bahar feko mai catch kar lunga..

Shehnaaz- Oh really? apni diamond jewelleries mai tum jaise fatichar ko dekhne tak na du and tum mujhe tumhe dene keh rahe ho.Bhikhari ho mujhe pata hai but mere jewelleries k baare mei sochna bhi mat... Aakhe nikaal lungi tumhara..

She threatened seriously but heard no reply..

A few minutes later she heard a knock and opening the door she saw something which was  enough to boil her blood.

___________________________________________

Okay so I started this book before 16 because From 15 my offline classes are starting and I am going to get busy in that..
So for now 3rd chapter is published and I am taking a break(serious one)
for a while.

BYE TILL THEN.. And yeah I will complete the book.
Bhaag nahi rahi hu bas kuch wakt apne aap ko dena hai..

Bhul mat jaana mujhe. 🤗🤗🤗