CHAPTER-30

Shehnaaz- Shh... Shaant ekdam.. It's ok baby.. You can..

She whispered moving close to his ears and he trembled under her..

Opening his fist carefully, she placed them on her chest and his cheeks turned pink...

Shehnaaz- They are so sensitive Sidharth..
Just pleasure them with your hands babu..

Sidharth whispered -How?

She chuckled and lead him slowly holding his wrist..

Her eyes closed feeling his warm palm around her cold nubs...

Slowly she guided them on her back to unhook her inners and his fingers fumbled with the hooks pattern.

Shehnaaz- Tumhe itna bhi nahi aata, buddhu...

She whispered before opening it herself and throwing it away somewhere.

His eyes closed again seeing her half naked because she is the first girl of his life doing mature stuffs with him.

Wrapping her arms around him she hugged him and intentionally rubbed her moulds on his naked chest and he hissed feeling those hard nubs..

Sidharth- Plz mat karo... He managed to utter anyhow but Shehnaaz could feel his erection poking, telling a different story.

Shehnaaz- It's your wife doing things baba and there is nothing wrong in it..

Anyhow she managed to keep him still under her and started kissing feverently on his neck slowly moving to his chest and she took a view of his manly bud before licking them..

He is hot but he behaves cute.

Slowly her fingers traced his naked body and taking his bud, she pinched it making him scream horrified with the pain..

Sidharth - Ouchh.... Laga mereko... Pinch kyu kiya mujhe itne zor se.. Dukhta hai... He complained rubbing his buds and Shehnaaz giggled at his complains.

Shehnaaz - Do the same with me while I am kissing you...

Sidharth- Nahi, phir tumhe bhi dukhega waha because sacchi mei dard hota hai..

She nodded in disbelief and took his lips inside her mouth sucking the life out of them.She is obsessed with his lips.

In between she guided his fingers on her nubs and he somewhere understood what she wants and thus he also pinched her a little harshly which made her moan in his mouth.. ..

After her intense kisses, she laid on her back and extend her arms for him to hug her and he did..

Shehnaaz- Remove my trouser Sidharth..

His eyes doubled with her demand..

Sidharth- Mai.. Mai?

Shehnaaz nodded sternly looking into his eyes.

His shaky hands moved forward and then again backward with the awkwardness he was feeling right now..

Inhaling , he slowly pulled the strings on her waist without touching any portion of her naked waist and Shehnaaz rolled her eyes at his drama..

Her hips moved up so that he can pull the pants out and he did closing his eyes.

Once the pant was removed, she pulled the strings of his trouser and he shuddered feeling her fingers on his waist tracing his navel..
She is so shameless.. He thought scrunching his nose..

Shehnaaz finally was able to remove his trouser after a lot of struggle because he was not letting her remove it and she had to almost scold him to remove his hands..

He was feeling so embarrassed to sit in front of her in just his boxer but she is totally enjoying his shyness..
Everybody can have an exotic sex but having such an innocent sex is what making her excited.. .

Shehnaaz- Come in my arms Baby..

Sidharth nodded in no looking down..

Shehnaaz- Kya hya baba?

Sidharth- Aise nangu banke mai nahi aaunga.. Mujhe sharam aati hai plz..

He was almost on the verge of wailing and Shehnaaz sighed..

Shehnaaz- Accha baba tum lait jao baaki mai samhaal lungi..

He anyhow laid on the bed chanting mantras and what not to end this as soon as possible...
Its getting difficult for him now..

Shehnaaz chuckled and removing her last piece, she straddle back on his lap .

She was about to remove his boxer when he hold her hands stopping her midway..

_____________________TBC__________________