CHAPTER-28

It's been a week and now the only desirable act between them are those feverent kisses... Sidharth is still not confident about drowning into any sexual pleasure and Shehnaaz despite of her hormonal requirements, don't force him for anything unethical .

The day in the food truck passed quite heinous because Rajat tried to feed her Papaya when she was hungry..

Flashback-

Shehnaaz was preparing one of the ordered food item and her hypothalamus was constantly bugging her to get herself feed something...
She told Rajat to bring some fruit available nearby and he using his magnificent brain bought the biggest papaya available on that cart...
Inorder to showcase his talent , he also plated them like a pro Chef and passed the dish plate to her slab.

After completing her shares of order, she went inside and found the bowl on her table..
Opening it she found papaya sliced and plated beautifully but this increased her anger in no time..
Screaming his name aloud she called him inside and threw the plate mercilessly on the floor..

Shehnaaz- How dare you Rajat? You kept papaya for me knowing that I am pregnant damnit..

Sidharth came by the time and saw the thrown papaya slices and he felt that she wasted the food..

Sidharth- What's wrong with you Shehnaaz.. Stop behaving arrogantly with my friend.. Not everybody is me who will take your unnecessary bash all the time.

Shehnaaz - really Sidharth? He bought papaya for a pregnant women and you are saying that I behave arrogantly.

Sidharth- So whats wrong in it yaar.. I know it's not advised but wo sab kehne ki baate hoti hai.. Stop following those myth.. We are in 21st century.

Shehnaaz scowled groaning...

Shehnaaz - For God sake Sidharth, everybody is not a bloody imitator. I know for the fact that Papaya is considered unhealthy because it has high latex content which might lead to easy uterine contraction and labour pain. A Proteolytic enzyme called papain is present in papaya which is often mistaken as prostaglandin by our body and this is the reason  to not have that shit. Also Pineapple is unhealthy because it has Bromelanin content which again affect our cervical muscle..And for your information heat inducing fruits like peach and dates are also harmful because when our body gets those hot fruits, the chances of excessive bleeding increases and it might lead to the miscarriage... Now get your fact straight before blaming me...

She scoffed before slamming the door on their face.

Rajat was guilty but it's not completely his fault as well because he is unaware and so it was not right to bash him...

Later Shehnaaz cooled down and said a sorry to everybody for her sudden outburst and also forgave Rajat when he said Sorry innumerable times.

Her anger was somewhere justified because being a mother she is protective for the child and she cannot bear any irresponsible act due to which she might undergo miscarriage and loose the baby bean growing inside her.. Sidharth also said sorry for his irrational behaviour and she forgave him without any argument.

________________________

Sorry yaar but sach mei bohot busy ho gayi hu mai achaanak se... Likhne ka time hi nahi milta.... Not an excuse but it's a fact..
😭😭