CHAPTER-29

Mere Vichlit readers jano kripya thora shaant rakhe apne antar mann ko kyunki mai ek aur update de deti hu agar chota update ho to... Itna vyakul na rahe aur update ka aanand le.. Baaki mereko dikhta hai chota update hai lekin mai faltu ka ek part drag nahi karti... Choti choti parts se ek ek point dikhane ka try kar rahi hu to uspe focus rakhna hai mereko..
Faltu ka ye wo likhke update long karna ka matlab banta hai nahi idhar..
Baaki jis bhi din update chota hoga usdin 2 parts aayenge...

___________________________________________

Shehnaaz is now 6months pregnant..

The changes in her body were quite visible now as her breast have become more sensitive, her vagina feels a bit itchy and she have got some extra flesh in her body. Beside she also feels constipated as the uterus growth is creating a pressure on the intentional and slowing down the other Processes.

Beside that , the most annoying habits developed are the increase in the frequency of peeing and pooping along with farts..
Seems like the pressure is becoming more embarrassing for her.

She have stopped working in the food truck because she might end up messing up the things there due to her mood swings and loose customers there .

_______________

At night Sidharth came back as usual and went inside the washroom to clean himself thoroughly because his shirt have got some stains while working in the stall..
He came out and found her on their bed as always waiting for the kiss..
Sitting on the bed he went closer to her to get her regular kiss but she pulled him closer..

Their lips moved in a synchronized pattern because Sidharth have learnt how to kiss( finally) .
Fisting his hairs she brought his face down to her level and gave a forehead kiss to him.. He is cute and thus she gave him a chotu sa kiss.

Panting with her hungry kisses he tried to lay on his side but she stopped him snaking her arms around his neck..

His furrowed brows were a indication of how clueless he remains around her.

Shehnaaz- Sidharth.. She whispered almost inaudible because she is nervous.

Sidharth- Mhm...

Shehnaaz- I want you.. Plz..

He tried to move away as she uttered those words but her filled eyes didn't let him do that..

Shehnaaz- I know I am being very horny but I can't control it Sidharth.. I don't have anyone other than you.. Plz.. Let me have you na... Bohot uneasy feel ho raha hai.. It's wet down there and I don't know how to calm myself.. Please Baby.

Her fingers caressed his face and her filled eyes locked with his... A desperate attempt to have him, she knew yet she despised those embarrassment.

Sidharth was skeptical yet he is not that callous to leave her wincing in need like that.. He have to do it today for him, for her and for them..

He blinked twice agreeing and she immediately slammed her lips on his to smatch it.
She have read about those rough lips of boys described in almost every book but his lips are so soft, so full, so delicious to devour that she couldn't resist the urge to have it again and again.

Slowly she pushed him on his back and straddle on him.
His hands were almost in a fist to keep himself stable throughout the procedure without running away unlike he does always.

She slowly nibbled his earlobes and her fingers worked on his veinous neck..
Slowly her palms moved down his chest and she took a hold of the hem of his night shirt. She removed his shirt and threw it somewhere in their room followed by her own night top and Sidharth closed his eyes feeling shy.
She was sitting on him with just her basics hiding her moulds and this made him shut his eyes tighter.

She knew that This is going to be more funny than being erotic.
She have to teach him how to make love like its a subject...

Holding his tightened fist she brought them near her moulds and he shrieked with that touch..

Sidharth- Ye.. Nahi.. Mumma.
He almost shouted like some crazy little kid. . . .
____________________🤣🤣🤣TBC__________

Comments pyaare pyaare se to karte ho nahi ki padhke mujhe khushi mile, sirf sikhaayat karwa lo inse 😒😒...