CHAPTER-46

His hands were shivering and vision turned blurry reading her heartfelt note.

She love me???

He entered inside the room and was visibly surprised with the decoration she did.

Slowly he walked inside and looked at the bed with blurred vision

He looked around at the decoration like a lost child because nobody have done anything for him in his 35 years of life and this girl took all the initiative to make him feel special today

Turning he saw a wall where she had confessed her feelings for him..

He sobbed looking at everything like a little baby covering his mouth with his palm

She loves me.... He thought giggling and crying at the same time.

There he found another letter and chuckled thinking what would be now inside it.

Opening he read it..

Ha ha ek aur letter... Ab tumhe meri feelings pata chal gayi hai na to mazaak mat udana mera.

Yehi kehna tha tumse Sidharth that
I LOVE YOU❤.
Mujhe pata hai ki humare beech romantic sa kuch bhi nahi hua to tumhe hairaani ho rahi hogi ki isko pyaar kaise ho gaya but kya karu mai Sidharth, mujhe bas ho gaya..

Kisi se pyaar hone k liye, hug karna, cuddle karna, sara sara din I love you bolke kissi dene ki zaroorat nahi padhti.

Pyaar to ehsaas hai na jo kabhi bhi ho jaati hai. Just in a fraction of second bhi Mohabbat ho sakhti hai aur mai to 1 saal se tumhare saath thi, kaise nahi hota.

Tum romantic nahi ho but caring ho, cute ho, understanding ho, innocent yet mature ho, rishte nibhaana jaante ho, kind hearted ho aur ye sab bohot hai mere liye tumse pyaar karne k liye.

To Mr. Sidharth Jyaada hi Sharmaya hua Sharma, Shehnaaz Sidharth Sharma Loves you a lot.
I hope tumhe ye surpise pasand aaya hoga aur aaj raat atleast tum bina sharmaye romance kar loge..

Your loving Wifey
Shehnaaz.

With each passing time his sobs were getting more audible..

He was crying at his stupidity..

He don't want to leave her and loose her for forever.

He want her in his life and thus he ran outside like a mad to reach home as soon as possible because he knows somewhere that Shehnaaz must have gone there.

______________________

He was sweating profusely once he reached his floor.

Opening the door he entered their room but she was not there..

He checked washroom, balcony, dining but she was nowhere and this lead his heart to think in all the negative direction.

Did she left him without telling anything?

Did she actually agreed for the divorce ?

Won't she come back to me?
Won't she irritate me anymore?

Etc was all he could think at that moment......

It was his fault he knew...
She have done everything possible to adjust in this lifestyle.

She have never complaint about anything as such then how come he assumed everything himself and took such a nasty decision.

Wasn't  he the one giving her lectures about how a marriage is supposed to be then how can he do this with her?

He felt like slapping himself hard left and right but then thinking about the pain, he didn't dare to do that... It hurts.

What about visiting her father place to search her?

No... No... Her father will kill him for hurting his daughter..

Meera k ghar?
Nahi waha Abeer maarega mereko.

Umm.. Ha I can call her..

But she won't receive my calls obviously but try to kar sakhta hu..

He thought with his stupid overthinking brain before dialing her number..

__________________________________________