CHAPTER-64

Shehnaaz came and found a big lock hanging on the door.

Shehnaaz - Aye Lo.. Mai wapas aayi to ye janaab gayab ho gaye.

She called him but it went unattended.
Sighing she thought to check Shruti and thus went to meet them but even their door was locked.

Shehnaaz- Mere peeche ye sab ghuma ghumi kar rahe hai.. Waah.
She called Shruti but the call was received by Ricky.

Shehnaaz- Kaha hai ye sab log? Matlab itne din baad aayi hu aur swagat dekho tum logo ka.. Hadd machi hui hai..

Ricky - Bhabi hum sab hospital aaye huye hai.. Shruti ko labor pain hua to me took her to the hospital and now she is in the OT.

Shehnaaz cut the call and immediately went to the Hospital in a taxi covering her face properly.

___________________

She saw everybody present there looking all stressed.

She went and sat beside Saku tai who was crying as if she is in the OT.

Saku tai - Meri bacchi  ....

Shehnaaz- Thik hai wo Tai.. Aapka pota ya poti aayegi jald hi... She giggled teasing her.

Saki tai - Sab thik hai na?

Shehnaaz- Bilkul sab thik hai.. Jaldi dekhna rone ki cheeke aayegi.

Saku tai nodded and patted her head.

She then saw Sidharth standing on the other end of the corridor taking the support of the wall.

Slowly she went and stood in front of him..

Shehnaaz- Hi..

Sidharth opened his eyes and saw her standing in front of him after 5 months with a smile on her face..

Sidharth- Kab aayi?

Shehnaaz- Thori der pehle.. Ghar gayi to dekha koi nahi hai isliye yaha aa gayi.

Sidharth- Sorry yaar, Sab itna jaldi hua ki tumhara bhul hi gaya.. So sorry.

Shehnaaz watched his stressed face and felt bad at his condition.

Wrapping her arms around his arm she kept her head on his biceps.

Shehnaaz- Itne stressed kyu ho?

Sidharth- Shruti ka sayad premature baby hoga.... Agle mahine ki date thi aur aaj suddenly ye sab.. Kuch ulta sidha na ho.
Abnormalities na ho bas.

Shehnaaz - Aur ye kis gadhe ne kaha?
She is 8 months and 2 weeks pregnant which means around 34 weeks.
So the baby had already developed completely..
I don't think as such koi bhi abnornal condition hoga.
It's just may be the baby will be a little lighter in weight and smaller in size for now.
Aur kuch nahi hoga... Trust me.

Sidharth looked at her with a shining pair of eyes.

Sidharth- Sacchi?

Shehnaaz nodded with a huge smile.

And that's when they heard a loud wailing sound of a baby.

___________________

It's been 2 month -

Sidharth would always play with the baby so warmly, so gently whenever he gets time and Shehnaaz had seen fatherly instinct in him..
He would be a baby himself with that little boy and all these have urged a thought of giving him his own child inside her.

How pretty and innocent he looks while his huge arms were wrapped around the baby and he would tickle it earning his giggles.

He would often become a horse and the baby would lie on his huge back enjoying the ride with Shruti beside them to take care of the baby.

She wants a baby anyhow and that's final.

____________________

Today Rajat and Shruti went to their place along with the baby and Sidharth is not happy.

He is sulking at the absence of the little bean.

Shehnaaz sat beside him and he lied on her lap feeling a void in his heart..

She was caressing his hairs and face but he was not at all himself...

Shehnaaz- Kya hua bebu?

Sidharth- Shehnaaz...

Shehnaaz- Hmm..

Sidharth- Kuch maangu?

Shehnaaz nodded with a smile kissing his forehead.

Sidharth- Kya hum.. I mean...

He fumbled knowing that he is becoming selfish this time..

___________________________________________