CHAPTER-19

Suraj- So isliye pack karwaya kyunki ghar waalo ko bhi taste karana hai.. I loved the food because it had that essence of home made food.. Baaki mai abhi insab ka payment kar deta hu.. At night I will call to tell the decision. I hope it's alright?

Shehnaaz- Ya absolutely sir, no problem. And many many congratulation to NIMISHA and her soon to be husband from all of us.

Suraj- Thank you. So here's my card.

Sidharth gave him the machine to put the pin and the transaction was done.

Shehnaaz- We will be waiting for the call sir.

Suraj- Yaah sure.

He went away and Shehnaaz smiled widely.. If this succeed then it will be a huge deal.

_________________

At night they were all waiting for the call eagerly. Rajat was biting his nails whereas Shehnaaz was walking here and there.

Her phone rang and she almost jumped to take the call.

Shehnaaz- Hello..

Suraj - Hi Suraj this side.

Shehnaaz- Yes Sir.

Suraj- Shehnaaz they all have loved the food.. In fact Nimisha is hell excited to place the order. I will come tomorrow to talk in details about the payment and all.

Shehnaaz- Thank you Sir.. Its really means a lot and you can come anytime.. No problem at all.. Good night Sir.

Once she cut the call she almost jumped in his arms earning a deadly glare.

Sidharth- You jumped twice.. Shehnaaz I..
He groaned but she kept her finger
on his lips.

Shehnaaz- We got the deal.... We got the deal Sidharth.... Yess... Yess.. Yippy!!

She was giggling, laughing in excitement and happiness and Sidharth without a second thought kissed her forehead.

Sidharth- It's all because of you Shehnaaz. Proud of you.

Shehnaaz wobbled at his words..

Shehnaaz- You are proud of me?
She whispered still being in his arms..

Sidharth- Very very very proud of you.
You are not at all a wastage.. You are the best possession anyone can have.

Shehnaaz- Sacchi?

Sidharth- Mucchi.

She giggled hugging him tightly...

Later all of them celebrated a mini victory in the truck.

_______________________

Next day he came and advance payed half of the actual net sum which was a huge amount but they would need that to buy all the ingredients.

Next 4 days went like that in preparation, arrangements and everything.

Shehnaaz was a bit tired but Sidharth had been by her side most of the time..

Things are going great till now for all of them.. They were working really hard day and night because it's a big deal for all of them.

A day before the wedding-

Sidharth reached home and saw her writing something in notepad.

Sidharth- Hey.

Shehnaaz saw him standing looking tired and immediately went to get a glass of water.

Sidharth- Thik ho?

Shehnaaz- Ha mai to acchi bhali hu.
Bas thori nervous hu yaar sach batau to. Kal sab thik hoga na?

Sidharth- Koshish to puri rahegi ki sab accha jaaye baaki kya pata.

Shehnaaz- hm.
Kuch puchu?

Sidharth hummed.

Shehnaaz- Cupboard mei ek new dress mili mujhe.. Kiske liye hai?

Sidharth- Huh?.. Aa wo.. Kisi k liye nahi.. Bus aise hi.

Shehnaaz- Tumhare to hai nahi kyunki wo ladies suit hai.. To?

Sidharth- Uhh.. Wo aise hi baba.. Choro na mujhe fresh hona hai.. Aata hu.

She nodded and he went running.

Later they both ate and slept early cause tomorrow is a huge day for all of them.

__________________________

Next day his sleep broke with the sound of bangles.

He rubbed his eyes and his eyes shimmered watching her all dressed up.

Shehnaaz - Good Morning

Shehnaaz - Good Morning.. Kaisi lag rahi hu?

Sidharth - Shehnaaz ye kya pehna hai?

Shehnaaz- Wo kya hai na ye dress mere pati laaye the but bechare sharmate bahut hai isliye maine khud hi le liya.

Sidharth - Shehnaaz ye mat pehno.. Ye bahut sasti si hai.. Wo to pata nahi kya chal raha tha ki le liya.. Change karlo plz.
This is not of your standard.

Shehnaaz- Oho.. Ye kya faltu baat leke beithe ho.. It's pretty and I am not going to change it.. Aur cheap ho ki nahi usse mereko kya.. I look hot baby.

She said winking at him and Sidharth turned all blushy... She called him baby.
His ears turned pinkish and he rubbed his neck feeling shy.. Nobody had ever used any endearment for him and this was absolutely a shock for him.
Not knowing what to do, he ran inside the washroom and Shehnaaz laughed watching his reaction.

Shehnaaz- You are cute baby..

She shouted from outside and heard no reply.

Shehnaaz- Lagta hai Sharma ji Sharma gaye...
And she giggled .

___________________________________________
Kal agar kuch post na karu to gaali mat dena plz... Mereko aaj college se bohot jyada assignment mile aur mera dimaag kharab ho raha hai uske chalte. Upar se mai Instagram pe bhi pehle daily nahi post karti thi lekin ek new sadasya hai wala jo mujhe roz message karke yaad dilata hai ki next part daalu.

Isliye Plz plz plz ek din ka break de do 🥺🥺
Is bacche ki jaan atki hai gale mei..