CHAPTER -60

Next two days went with both of them Taking care of Shruti and Rajat coming everyday after work to see Shruti for once.

They were quite happy in their small family spending time, loving living, earning and saving for future.

They are sitting in their dining room talking about her events, her looks on magazine and bla bla and the door bell rang.

Shehnaaz went to open the door and there she saw Saku Tai standing with her luggage..

Her eyes widened and a nervous smile appeared on her face.

Shehnaaz- Aap yaha? Abhi?

Saku tai - Aise kyu dekh rahi hu jaise bhoot dekh liya? Aur Shruti yaha hai kya? Pata nahi kaha chali gayi ye ladki darwaaza band karke.

Shehnaaz- Hehehe.. Wo to yaha hi hai andar aayiye.

Saku tai- Ye ladki na bilkul pagal hai.. Phone bhi nahi uthati.

Shehnaaz- oh.. Hahaha..

Saku tai gave her a frowned look. Why is she showing her teeth unnecessarily and what's so funny in the entire conversation?

Saku tai- Beti tum thik ho? Itni kyu hasi aa rahi hai tumhe?

Shehnaaz- Abhi rona bhi ayega kuch der baad...... She murmered but passed an awkward smile to her.

Shehnaaz- kuch nahi Tai.. Andar aayiye.. Welcome.

She went inside and saw Shruti and Sidharth looking at the door like they have seen some ghost.

Sidharth- Aap yaha?

Tai - R e sab aise kyu dekh rahe hai mujhe?Aur Shruti tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?
Mai kabse call kar rahi thi, uthaya kyu nahi?

Shruti was frozed at her place...
They haven't even thought about how to disclose it to her mother and moreover her symptoms will give her the idea about her pregnancy if they try to hide now.

Sidharth- Wo.. Wo. Shruti ghar pe akele rehti to bore ho jaati isliye bulaya tha humne.. Yaha humare saath rehti hai to accha lagta hai.

Saku tai - Chaangle, Chal aata aapalya ghari jauya ( Good, let's go to our home now)

She said with a smiling face but Shruti didn't moved rather kept standing like a statue.

Saku tai - Shruti baccha kaaye jaalya, chal.  ( Shruti, what happened, chalo)

Shruti- Aai mala ithe rahalya aavarte, ghari  jau nakos. ( Aai mujhe yaha rehna accha lagta hai, ghar nahi jaana).

Saku tai was amused with her words.. What does she mean by she doesn't want to go home? Is she planning to stay here forever?

Saku tai - Shruti Baara..

Sidharth- Tai nuktis aali ahes, tu baaherun aali ahes , itthe jevun, aaj parat jaa, hei pann tujhi ghar aahe .

( Tai abhi aaye ho aap baahar se, yaha khaana kha lijiye aaj, phir chale jaana.. Ye bhi to aapka ghar hai)

Saku tai agreed when they requested few more times and they all ate together like a family.

After that when Saku tai again budged her, she started resisting giving lame excuses..

Sidharth- decided to tell her everything now only because he could see that Shruti is not comfortable going back with her mother.

Sidharth- Tai kuch baat karni hai.

Saku tai- Ha bolna..

Sidharth- Aap beitho pehle araam se.

She sat with a confusion itched on her face.

Sidharth took the chair beside her and Shruti was standing in front of them with Shehnaaz standing beside her.

Sidharth- Tai jo bhi baat ho, aap poora sunengi aur plz kuch bhi galat kadam mat uthana.

Saku tai - Kya baat hai? Aisa kyu bol raha hai tu?

Sidharth looked at his Naaz and she nodded holding Shruti by her shoulder.

Sidharth- Tai Shruti ek ladke se pyaar karti hai..

Saku tai looked at him, then at Shruti and then she smiled...

Saku tai - Sidharth Tu bhi na.. Daraa diya hai mujhe.. To kya ho gaya.
Ladka accha hai to sahi hai mere liye.
Mujhe koi samasya nahi hai.

Sidharth knew that she is not like those typical overdramatic mother to react to this revelation but what about his next statement?

Sidharth- Tai.. Uhh.. Shruti pet se hai.

And unexpectedly  a horrible laughter echoed in the entire place.

__________________________________________

Mereko Marathi bohot thori si aati hai isliye bhul chuk maaf kare..🥺🥺.