CHAPTER-61

Saku tai after a fit of laughter stopped and looked at him.

Saku tai - Sidharth Tu aaj meri taang khich raaha hai shaitaan .Beta meri umar nikal gayi hai ki aisi mazaak bardaasht kar paau... Chal bohot ho gaya ab.accha mazaak nahi tha bilkul.

Sidharth holded her palm in between his and looked at her seriously.

In all these Shehnaaz couldn't deny the fact that Sidharth looked Damn Sexy while speaking Marathi.
His manly voice add extra charm to the language and she wanted to kiss that mouth uttering those words.. . Shh no gande thoughts Shehnaaz.

Sidharth- Tai.., Shruti pet se hai.. Shruti pregnant hai.

She kept looking at him for few minutes and then took her palm back.
Standing she went towards Shruti who was looking down all the time.

Saku tai- Jo ye keh raha hai kya wo sach hai?

Her voice was dead cold and She flinched .

Shruti - Ji... Ji Aai.

And as she uttered a strong audible slap landed straight on her left cheek.

Saku tai - Battameez, behaya ladki.. Kya kiya tune? Himmat kaise hui teri itni?
Bol... Bolna.bolti kyu nahi?

She screamed clutching her arms tight shaking her vigorously and Shruti trembled at her tone.

She was about to slap her one more time but Sidharth came in between them and stood there protecting her behind him.

Sidharth- kya kar rahi hai aap? Shaanti se baat kare please.

Saku tai - Tu hatt saamne se.. Iski itni himmat kaise badh gayi haa?
Aur tu isko support kar raha hai, kaisa bhai hai tu?

Sidharth- Tai aap shaanti se kaam le.. Wo dari hui hai pehle se aur mat darayiye.
Beith k baat karte hai na.

Tai - Tu kya baat karega re terese to ek ladki sambhaali nahi gayi.. Tere bharose chor k gayi aur ye.. Ye sambhaala tune?
Sharam nahi aati?
Logo ko kya muh dikhayenge socha hai?

She screamed accusing Sidharth for no reason.

Sidharth- Tai logo ki chor dete hai na.. Wo to baate karne k liye hote hai.
Abhi kaha aap ye sab leke beith gayi.
Baat sun to le..

Saku tai - Chal hatt.. Teri koi baat nahi sunni.. Teri bharose gayi aur tere rehte meri beti ki zindagi kharaab ho gayi.
Kitni laaparvah aur Gairzimmedar hai re Tu.. Chee.

Shehnaaz was raging with the way she was accusing her husband..

She came in front of him not able to control and stood there like a rock.

Shehnaaz- Bas tai, kuch bhi mat boliye. Bohot izzat karti hu aapki lekin mere saamne koi Sidharth ko bina wajaah sunaaye hargeez bardaasht nahi hai.. Chahe wo aap ho ya koi aur. Shaanti se baat karna ho to kare warna Aap jaa sakti hai.. Shruti ka khayal hum rakh lenge.

Saku tai felt humiliated with the way she talked with her..
Her eyes brimmed with tears.

Sidharth sighed watching the fiasco and he felt bad..

Sidharth- Shehnaaz chup raho na tum abhi.. He gave her a disbelief look.

Slowly he clutched Saku tai by her palm and took her to the chair silently.

Sitting near her feet on his knees he passed her a glass of water.

Sidharth- Maaf karde tai.. Meri galti hai. Mai dhyaan nahi rakh paaya hai uska.

Shehnaaz- Sidharth tum..

Sidharth glared at her and she kept quiet.

Saku tai looked at him with her eyes filled.