CHAPTER-11

It's been 3 months of her pregnancy-

There was a slight change in her and that's she doesn't irritate Sidharth often.
She eat whatever he provide because for some reason she have a bit of trust that he won't compromise when it comes about the baby..
He takes care of every thing like a gentleman.

It's been almost 20 days that she is caged in the house...
Sidharth works day and night and when he returns his shirts were mostly drenched with the sweat which doesn't bring her conscious to demand something more.

But even she is not a robot to be like this.. She wanted to go out and have a blast with her friends.

She wanted to do atleast something today.
Another thing is that she got a few notes from the cupboard and thus her hands are itching to spend that.

She called her 2 friend RUSHA AND SHRAVYA.
She told them that they should go out and party and they immediately agreed.

It was evening when Shehnaaz got dressed up for the party.

They reached the bar to enjoy the night.

Rusha went to the counter to order drinks .
They were enjoying themselves to the fullest talking about all the fancy things of the World.

By the time they ordered drinks again.

Bartender- Mam your order.

Shehnaaz looked at him hearing the known voice.
She was dumbstruck and his eyes fell on her..
They both kept looking at each other, one filled with fear and guilt and another one with hurt.

Rusha snapped her fingers in front of him.

Rusha- O hello, kya kabhi sundar larki nahi dekhi kya? Aakhe niche rakho..

He still kept looking at her whereas Shehnaaz looked here and there to avoid the eye contact.

Shravya - Shehnaaz Tu jaanti hai kya isko?

Shravya asked because she had noticed that the bartender was looking just at her with some kind of known look.. It was not a lusty one and girls instinct always works.

Shehnaaz cannot obviously introduce him as her husband because they will make fun of her.

Shehnaaz- Nahi.. Nahi to.. Come on Shravya, Shehnaaz Raghuvanshi ek bartender ko jaane itni standard low nahi hai meri. He must be some random one... Chill. Why are we even talking about  him?

Rusha- Ya Shravya Tu aisa soch bhi kaisi sakhti hai..Kaha humari Shehnaaz aur kaha ye fatichar.. And you get back to your work agar naukri pyaari hai to.. Ye taadhna band karo samjhe..

She spoke Venomously.
.
Sidharth silently went away from there..
He had heard this type of wordings a number of times because people demean others so easily these days..
They always treats them like some doormat and he have learnt to hear them but the same thing coming from his Wife is not something he ever thought about.

Shehnaaz on the other side felt bad today. For some reason she wasn't feeling like enjoying there anymore.
She also felt bad when Rusha misbehaved but if she would have stopped her then they might had doubt on her which she didn't wanted.

Later she didn't enjoyed but just sat there giving them a company.
Sidharth didn't came for the serving after that nor she found him there which made her upset.

After their party she went back to his place alone.

Reaching there she saw him in the kitchen..

Shehnaaz- Uhh.. Wo..

Sidharth turned around and his blood shot red eyes scared her brutally..
She was visibly afraid watching his messed up state.

Sidharth- Paise kaha se liya tumne?

Shehnaaz- Uh.. Wo..

Sidharth - Jawaab do damnit.

He screamed shaking her holding her arms.

Shehnaaz- Wo.. Cupboard se.

Sidharth- Wow Shehnaaz, just wow.. Tumhe pata hai wo paise kaise aaye?
Do you have any idea ki mai kaise ek ek paisa jor raha hu?
You know what, tum ek matlabi ziddi bewakoof aurat ho.. Ek idiot.
Jo paise tumne chand minute mei uda diye wo mai tumhari delivary ek acche hospital mei ho us liye ikkatha kar raha tha.. Din raat ek karke kaam karta hu, har wakt bachat ki sochta hu aur tumne ek minute nahi socha kharch karne se pehle.

Shehnaaz- Band karo apni bakwaas... Tum samajhte kya ho khudko haa..
Mera jeena haraam kar rakha hai.. Jo Shehnaaz khuli asmaan mei udti hai usko tumne kaid kar rakha hai.. Ek mahina ho gaya mai kahi bahar nahi gayi, kuch nahi kiya.. Aaj mann kiya to chali gayi to konsa pahar tut gaya?

She screamed throwing the empty plates on the floor.

Sidharth- Bahar jaana hai madam ko haa.. Pregnant ho but itna bhi dimaag nahi hai ki drink nahi karna chahiye aur apne aap ko padhi likhi maanti ho..
Party karni hai tumko to pregnant hone se pehle kyu nahi socha..

Shehnaaz hold his collar looking deeply in his eyes..

Shehnaaz- Meri marzi.. Mai pregnant hu, mai sharaab piu ya jua khelu.. Meri marzi. Tum samajhte kya ho apne aap ko.. Shehnaaz naam hai mera, mujhpe hukum chalane ki sochna bhi mat.. Bus ek baar... One damn time.. Ye baccha aa jaye to tumhe chorne mei ek second nahi lagaungi... And bhulo mat ki tumhari aukaat nahi hai mere saamne jabaan chalane ki.. Apni hadd mat bhulo .
Meri sandal mei tumse mehengi aati hai.

Sidharth chuckled at her threats..

Sidharth- And exactly ho kon tum? Apne baap k paiso p raaz karne waali ek nihayati Battameez larki. Jisko na rehen sehen ki aur nahi baat karni ki tameez hai.. Apna ghamand mere saamne mat chalao to behtar hai kyunki tumhare dad aaye the tumse shaadi karni ki bheeg maangne mai nahi gaya tha.. Get that in your stupid mind clearly. Tum jaiso ko mai murke bhi na dekhu dubara aur ab wahi Mujhe jhelna padh raha hai..
Bus kuch mahine aur phir divorce papers muh pe marunga kyunki tum.. Yaani Shehnaaz Raghuvansi meri pasand kabhi nahi ho sakhti.. Nafrat karta hu tumse.. I just hate you so much.
Na tumhari sakal acchi hai aur nahi tumhara dil.. Dono kaala hai andar se.

Shehnaaz- Shut up... Just shut the hell up.
Mat karo rehem mujh pe.. Kuch mat karo.. Don't do anything for me.. I don't need your favour. I hate you... I hate your existence in my life.

She screamed before leaving the kitchen.

___________________________________________

College se aayi aur phir likha isliye late hua... 🤧🤧
Thak gayi Sacchi..
Chalo aaj acchi waali comments karna taaki mogambo khush ho jaaye 😓😓.
Waise bhi mere ek -do readers hi zinda hai baki 4-5 to ...