CHAPTER-31

NOTE- skip karna hai to karo but baad mei mat bolna ki bataya nahi.... So the thing is ki mai kal dusre stats jaa rahi hu... Documentation, verification and payments and all k liye jaana hi hai so mai 1 week update nahin de paungi... I know aap sab ko bohot gussa aayega ki mai irregular hu and all but this is about my career and I can't avoid that obviously.
But I will post 2-3 parts daily after a week.

So next update will probably come on 8 or 9December...till then mereko bhul mat jaana 🥺🥺🥺. Maaf bhi kar dena plz.

Will miss you all sacchi mein 😞😞😞

_________________________________________

Shehnaaz- Ab kya hua?

Sidharth- Light off kardo na plz..

Shehnaaz- Sidharth yaar ab tum mera mood off kar rahe ho seriously.. Bardaasht ki bhi hadd hoti hai..

Sidharth quivered at her sudden outburst ..

Sidharth- plz..
He whispered almost inaudible..

Shehnaaz did and now he was a bit okay because she cannot see anything... Hehehe..

Slowly she removed his boxer and his erection poked right on her core..

Keeping his palms on her waist she finally managed to get him inside her and a loud shriek left her mouth feeling the pain..

Sidharth got startled and tried to remove himself but she didn't let him..

Shehnaaz- Just don't..... She warned and a drop of tear landed on his stomach..

Sidharth groaned feeling her warm canal around his pe**s..

Sidharth- Ro bhi rahi hai aur  hatna bhi nahi hai... He thought but didn't dare to speak loudly..

Slowly she grind on him and brought his palms on her moulds to massage them fondling those sensitive titty..

After sometimes he felt something secreting out from his penis and he panicked thinking that he peed inside her..

Sidharth- Shehnaaz hato plz... He trembled embarrassed with his deeds but Shehnaaz moaned his name loudly feeling those warm streams of fluid passed inside her..

Sidharth - Hato na yaar maine susu kar diya tumhare andar.. .. He spoke irritated with her nonchalant behaviour..

Shehnaaz kept her fingers on his lips
Panting breathless because these days her lungs are more under pressure and this causes easy breathlessness..

Shehnaaz- Buddhu you haven't . Those are the seminal fluid you ejaculated inside my vagina..

He nodded anyway not knowing what she even meant...

Later she slept hugging his biceps and pulling a bedsheet on both of them..

Sidharth was not feeling good and thus he went to take a bath once she slept.

Wearing back his shirt and trouser, he tried to sleep but her naked flesh was not letting him sleep peacefully so he carefully made her wear one of his shirt before drifting into slumber.

___________________

Next few days passed with Shehnaaz and Sidharth trying to explore this sexual stage... Shehnaaz make sure to watch adult movies with her innocent husband and Sidharth always tries to hide under the bedsheet whenever some shameless scenes comes on the screen...

She being outspoken always explain him how to provide pleasure to a women ,what to do,how to be expressive while his ears would turn pink hearing her words..

15 days passed and today Shehnaaz felt a kick on her stomach...

Her excitement knew no boundaries..

Shehnaaz - Sidharth, baby ne kick kiya..
Bacche ne kick kiya hai... Mereko feel hua yaha... She said pointing at a certain place of her belly.

He smiled wholeheartedly and tried to touch her belly but she took two steps back..

Shehnaaz- Kya kar rahe ho?

Sidharth- Mujhe bhi mehsoos karna hai..

Shehnaaz- Baad mei kar lena... Mai konsa bhaagi ja rahi hu..

His heart dropped at her rude statement but he nodded meekly anyway..

Shehnaaz- Accha suno na, Mai Meera di se milke aati hu... Bohot din ho gaye and mereko unse bhi ye good news share karni hai... She spoke excitedly ..

Sidharth - Mai bhi chalta hu tumhare saath..

Shehnaaz - Nahi yaar, wo Abeer bhai ghar pe nahi honge ane hum ladies baat karenge to tum bore ho jaoge.. Tum jao na kaam pe, waise bhi Abhi mai nahi jaa rahi to tumhe jaroor samhaalna chahiye sab kuch waha... Kitna kaam rehta hai..

He nodded understanding and after instructing her about the medicines and all he went for his work.

__________________________________________