CHAPTER -43

TODAY IS THEIR FIRST ANNIVERSARY..

Shehnaaz have decided to confess him her feelings today and thus she is all drown in the preparation... Preparing his favourite food, preparing a beautiful handmade card and decorating one of the hotel room.

Sidharth also took her gift and reached on the address sent by her.

He looked at the surrounding unsure about if he should go inside or not.
However he took a deep breath and entered inside the hotel.

On asking at the reception they gave him a key with a smile to which he flinched.

His heart was pounding so drastically that it might come out of his mouth anytime soon.

Opening the door he entered and found none... Frowning he looked around in the darkness like a dumb.

He was about to move out of that room when the Lights turned on.

Turning he saw the wall decorated for their anniversary beautifully..

A huge smiled appeared on his face for a second but he managed to hide it perfectly

Two small arms wrapped around him from back and all the lights turned on..

Shehnaaz came from behind and stood an inch away from him.

Again in Saree looking breathtaking

His eyes had always adored her wrapped in sarees whenever she wear them and there is nothing different today as well.

He was staring at her petite curvaceous figure a bit longer and her cheeks changed its colour at the intensity..

Clearing her throat she break the ice and he blinked before looking here and there..

Shehnaaz - Kaisa lag rahi hu mai?

Sidharth- Pretty as always.... He said with a small smile .

Shehnaaz - Thank you...
Udhar dekho na... Maine decorate kiya hai khudse.

She said pointing her finger at one side and he looked at that side..

Sidharth- Dono taraf same cheez likhne ki kya zaroorat thi

Sidharth- Dono taraf same cheez likhne ki kya zaroorat thi... Paise waste......
He uttered unknowingly and a glare from her forced him to change the statement..

Sidharth- I mean accha lag raha hai waise.. Nice... He said patting her back.

Shehnaaz - Yaar tum na bohot jyada unromantic ho.. Kaha mujhe laga tha you will say ki baby kitna accha hai sab kuch... Thank you sweetheart itni mehnat karne k liye.... But nahi ye banda paise gin raha hai yaha... Siddhhhaaartthh...

She whined pouting angrily.

Sidharth - Kya hai Shehnaaz? Tum baby thori ho ki mai tumhe baby bolu.. And what is this sweetheart thing? Matlab kuch bhi ha... Cringe..

He uttered scrunching his nose at those endearments..

Rubbing her forehead Shehnaaz tried to calm herself down.. Today is their anniversary so she don't want to spoil it teaching his husband 100 ways to love your wife..

He is just so weird God... She thought looking up.
Rehne de Sana baby, ab jo bhi hai yehi teri mohabbat hai... Jhelna padega... Again she thought consoling herself.

Shehnaaz - Accha chalo na cake cut karte hai.. Waise aaj Cake bhi maine banaya hai... She spoke clapping her hands.

They both walked towards the table having a quite large cake for two of them..

Sidharth - Shehnaaz, itna bara cake for two people? We shouldn't waste food baba aise.. Aur.

Shehnaaz- Oh God Sidharth stop it.. I know we should respect food, there are so many people out begging and bla bla bla.. We will cut it and then we have to distribute among your friends, Saku tai, Shruti and the remaining will be distributed among the street people.. Itna bhi gyaan mat do har jagaah.

Sidharth - Ahh.. Okay.. Sorry... Hehehe..
He laughed awkwardly.

Cutting the cake they feed each other and then kept that back in the box safely

Shehnaaz/ Sidharth - I have something for you...

They both said together and then she giggled.

Shehnaaz- Accha pehle tum. Dikhao kya gift laaye ho.

She said with the shine evident on her face.

Sidharth- Nahi pehle tum.. He said fumbling and sweat formed on his forehead region.

Shehnaaz- Offo Sidharth pehle tum plz..Mera surprise to us room mai hai na. Wo last mei...She pouted.

Sidharth nodded meekly and took out an envelope from his back..
Passing it to her he waited for her to open it.

Shehnaaz murmered a Thank you and opened it and once she saw the thing inside it, her hands left that envelope and it fell on the ground..

Sidharth closed his eyes seeing tears in her eyes..

Shehnaaz- Divorce papers.

... She whispered with her entire form shaken up with his fucking gift.

___________________________________________