CHAPTER-58

Long chapter of 1700+ words...
😔😔.

____________________

Shehnaaz- Matlab?

Sidharth- Shruti and Rajat are in love.

Shehnaaz- Acchi baat hai but pregnant kyu kiya you Dumbo.

Rajat - Bhabi plz... Hogaya bas.

Shehnaaz- Hai? Ho gaya? oh bhaisaab ye hawaa mei nahi hota hai.. You know Sambhog? Usse hua hai ye.

Sidharth- Shehnaaaaz.

Shehnaaz- Poori baat batao mereko.

Sidharth-
You know Mr.Kapoor ki deal kitni important thi.
We all got the check and Ricky forced us to celebrate it .
I agreed for it and We went to a club.
Saste waale pe hi gaye the.
Saku tai ghar chali gayi but Rajat ne kaha Shruti humare saath jayegi aur wo bhi maan gayi isiliye Shruti ko bhi leke gaye.
We were just having one Or two drinks because nobody wanted to get drown in drinks .
Baad mei Rajat told me that he want to take Shruti somewhere with him and he needs my permission because Shruti had told him to do so.
I didn't agreed at all because no matter how close he is to be but she is my sister and I can't let her go with a Man alone.
Then they both told me that they love each other and most importantly, she trust him.
So I agreed but I warned them to come back before 12 AM anyhow.

Then...

Shehnaaz- Rajat aap batayenge uske baad ka?

Rajat nodded looking down in shame.

Rajat- Phir mai Shruti ko ghar le gaya kyunki mujhe usko apni zindagi,apna ghar sab dikhana tha bas isliye.
Waha jaake maine usko propose kiya because pehle kabhi mai ghutno pe jaake usko special feel nahi karaya tha and..

Flashback....

He proposed her going down on his knees and she hugged him tightly accepting his proposal..

Rajat- I love you a lot baby.
Shruti - I love you two..

Rajat - Kuch hai ruko.

She waited and he came with a small cake to celebrate their confession.

Rajat-  Thora chota hai I know but

Rajat- Thora chota hai I know but..

Shruti- Bohot accha hai.. Thank you so much.. Aapne itna socha.

Rajat hugged her from back while cutting the cake together.
They fed each other small bites but Shruti applied it on his cheeks naughtily.

Later they started playing with the cake and they didn't realised when they went inside his bedroom.

She was giggling looking at his joker face and that's when he caught her hand and they both landed on his bed.