CHAPTER-26

Next day Sidharth woke up before her and thought to cook today because it's been long she has been cooking and she should take a little break.Apart from that they also have to complete an order for which she have to work in their food truck.

He made poha because she loves that.

Once done, he went inside their room and found her back to her cockroach pose lying flat with her hands and legs on four different angles..
Slowly he called her name and she woke up rubbing her eyes groggily.

Shehnaaz- Good Morning..

Sidharth- Good Morning, Ab jaldi utho.. Late ho raha hai.

She nodded and slowly got down from the bed.

Once freshened up,she wore her dress and found it a bit tight below her breast and above her belly.... Pouting she screamed his name aloud and he ran inside the room only to shriek because she wasn't wearing anything apart from her basics on her upper half.

Sidharth closing his eyes turned back.

Sidharth- Kya hai Shehnaaz? Aise nangu pangu kyu khari ho?

Shehnaaz - Kyunki mere kapre mereko fit nahi aa rahe.. Ab mai kya pehnu?

She scowled throwing the dress on his face.

Sidharth- Accha shopping pe chalenge aaj lekin Abhi tum mera ek shirt pehen lo plz .

Shehnaaz - Idhar aake nikaal k do.

He nodded covering his face with her dress to not see her like that.

He was searching for a suitable shirt but stood stilled when Shehnaaz hugged him from behind and her buds brushed against his back..
Her little palms rubbed his chest and her face was buried on his back...

Ganpati bappa bacha lo... He murmered closing his eyes but didn't remove her palms rather his own hand formed a fist clutching the cupboard handle tightly.

She placed a gentle peck on his back and his back arched to maintain the distance unknowingly..

Sidharth - Subhah subhah ye aise kaam kyu kar rahi hai bhagwaan... He thought looking up sweating..

Shehnaaz was placing kisses on his back and her arms were wrapped around him which made Sidharth almost senseless...

Her phone ranged a few times and caught her attention..

She left him and thanked God for saving today....
She received the call and Sidharth almost ran away from the room to save himself.

Huh... Siddy boy got saved today😌.
_____________________

Few days passed and Today Sidharth was determined that he won't budge from his place when Shehnaaz will try to kiss him.

He always back off and had seen the disappointment on her face...
Till now they have just slept on the bed together,hugged a few times ... Nothing much happened beyond that.

After the dinner he laid beside her and found her already asleep..
He whined because today he was determined and she just slept like that..

Sidharth- aise to kabhi nahi ho payega ... Mai aaj kiss karlu?.... Meri first kiss..
He thought blushing like a teenager.
Kar leta hu.. Phir mereko himmat aa jayegi thori bohot.. Hm.. Waise bhi soyi hui hai to konsa pata chalega...

He thought and pouted his lips...
Slowly he took his face near hers and saw her parted lips..

Sidharth - Kaise karu? Iska muh khula hua hai yaar..... He whined because as per that video their lips were not that opened..
He slowly moved more close and saw her baby pink coloured lips.

Closing his eyes he pecked her upper lip first and then her lower lip separately and his cheeks turned pink...

Sidharth- Yess!! I did it..

He yelled excitedly louder and her sleep broke ..

Shehnaaz- Kya hai Sidharth? You scared me....
She said keeping her palm on her chest rubbing it.

He sat silently but the blush was evident on his face.

Sidharth- Maine kar liya..

He whispered fidgeting his fingers looking down at his lap.

Shehnaaz- Kya?

Sidharth- Wo... Aah. Mhm..maine tumhe kiss kiya abhi kuch der pehle.. Waha pe.

He said innocently pointing at her lips and her eyes widened...

___________________________________________