CHAPTER-39

It's been a week after the delivery...

Shehnaaz was advised to not make much movement atleast for a week because her vagina had went through stitching and it gave her pain while sitting.

She was thoroughly advised about how to sit  , how to move and how to change postures..
If she doesn't follow them then there are chances that the stitches might open up.

For the bleeding problem, she was advised to wear maternity pads otherwise it can lead to infections.

Every time she peed or changed, she have to clean and pat dry the area before wearing back her clothes..

Beside all these follow up checkups are most important which every mother should take care off because it will help to detect any further problem and cure it on the right time.

Sidharth had been all the time like - Shehnaaz utho mat, Shehnaaz aise baitho mat, Shehnaaz sidha leto, Shehnaaz ye karo, wo karo...... Shehnaaz felt like a little kid who is being told each and everything about what to do and how to do.

Obviously they cannot get intimate till the time she recovers so Sidharth was quite relieved.

__________________________

Sidharth - Ugh Shehnaaz aise mat beitho, dard hoga..

Shehnaaz - Ji daddy ji aur kuch.

Sidharth- Huh?

Shehnaaz- Kya huh ha? Tumne mujhe samaj kya rakha hai? Saara din bas Lecture dete rehte ho.. Ye nahi ki kissiya do... She scowled at him irritated.

Sidharth- Offo tumhe kuch nahi pata.. Bacchi ho abhi bhi tum.Jaisa bola hai waisa karo aur ye kissiya dene ka theka liya hua nahi hai maine.

Shehnaaz - Mai bacchi aur tum to budape mei ho na apne daddy ji.
Waise....

She spoke moving closer to him running her fingers on his chest.

Shehnaaz- You know calling daddy means what?

Sidharth - Ya I know.. It means baba, papa aur kya huh.... He spoke proud of himself.

Shehnaaz- It's such a turn on isn't it daddy?

She whispered in his ears but Sidharth scrunched his nose at her words..

Sidharth - What turn on? Aisa lagta hai jaise tumhara baap hu mai.. Ye cringe words mat use karo.. Buddha wala feel hota hai mereko..

Shehnaaz- You are such a turn off I swear.

Sidharth - Ye tum insaan ho ya tap? Turn off, turn on hoti rehti ho?

He didn't wanted to sound serious but it came out as on of his major doubt and Shehnaaz threw one pillow in his direction hell annoyed with his choice of words.

Sidharth ran out of the room because Shehnaaz might end up throwing the glass kept beside her because of her habit of throwing things.

____________________
Beside all these Meera and the baby are staying with them because of the much essential breast milk which a baby needs for immunity and nourishment.

The first mother milk released is known as GOLD milk a lot of times(Colostrum which is slightly yellowish in colour) and the reason behind is that it contains IgA in major amount which helps a child to develop a better immunity and .

Its is important to nourish the baby with the mothers milk for atleast 6months to 1 year because it not only boost the baby but also reduce the probability of having breast cancer for a mother.

Beside all these, breastfeeding can also help a mother to loose weight which they gained during pregnancy.

_______________

Meera didn't wanted Shehnaaz to breastfeed the boy directly because the baby need to get more skin contact with his mother and Meera should be the one doing it..

She didn't wanted the baby to get attached with Shehnaaz and not her.
Even Shehnaaz agreed for it and thus they opted for Breastpump..

It can be a manual one or an electric pump and they opted for the manual one..

Shehnaaz used to pump the milk out and Meera started feeding her baby.

This went for a month but Meera didn't wanted to hamper her Sisters married life by being a burden on them for so long..

Thus they came to the conclusion of storing and sending the milk..

Mothers milk can be stored for few days to a week for those who cannot freshfeed.

Store it in an air tight bottle and keep that in freeze if you are storing for 24 to 48 hours and if anyone want to store for more than that then plz make sure to keep the airtight milk bottle in deep freeze..

While feeding the milk, make sure to bring it back to the room temperature as one should not feed chilled or hot milk to the baby..
Use bottle heater or double boiler technique for the purpose of warming it.
(warming is not equal to heating)

___________
Shehnaaz, after Meera went back to her home, started to follow the storage process and after every 2-3 days Abeer used to come and take that with him to his place..

This kept on going and soon 3 months passed and the day was arriving when they got arranged into this marriage... That's their First anniversary is arriving soon...

___________________________________________

Here  the pregnancy phase gets over so after this there will be more Sidnaaz😅.

Hmm... So what will he their anniversary gifts to each other? 🤔🤔