CHAPTER -47

He dialled and the phone rang and he could hear the ringtone standing in the dining..

Slowly he followed the direction and entered inside the kitchen..

There he saw her sitting on the floor with her knees held near her chest and her face dug in the hollow and the phone was ringing on the slab.

Cutting the call he kept his mobile inside the pocket and slowly moved towards her.

She was sobbing and shaking and he cursed himself for doing this on their special day.

He was about to hold her shoulder when the dark, intense red shot eyes glared dangerously at him stopping his palm midway..

Shehnaaz- Dur hato...

She spoke in cold voice and stern stoic face.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz I..

Shehnaaz- Get out....

She screamed standing straight on her place and Sidharth flinched back at the pitch.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz let me explain plz..

He spoke Visibly scared with her new avatar.

Shehnaaz threw one steel plate towards his direction which landed just at a mere distance from his left feet.

Shehnaaz- Explain..
Ha... Explain... Karo explain.. Bhoko na wo sab wapas... Sab sun k aayi thi mai.. Samjhe tum.. Niklo yaha se.. Get out..

She raged throwing a steel glass which he managed to catch..

Sidharth- R e ruk jao plz. .. Ye kya kar rahi ho tum?... Ouch oye...

He winced when a bowl landed on his chest hitting him hard.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz...
Nahi.... Baby shaant ho jaao.. Suno to plz.

She cried and screamed at the same time.

Shehnaaz- Kuch nahi sunna aur.. I am leaving you.. Sadhte raho akele tum.
Gadhe k bacche kahi k..

Sidharth jumped on his place when another plate landed on the floor.

Sidharth- Oye papa mummy ko kuch mat bolna haa.....

He tried to warn but it came out as a plead.

Shehnaaz glared and was about to throw another glass but his eyes widened..

Sidharth- Shehnaaz nahi.. Wo kaach ka hai.. Plz mehenga tha wo.. Do hi glass hai mat karo.. Nahi.. Shaant... Shaant.. Baby.. Sweetheart, darling, baccha, Jaanu... Aur kuch ho wo bhi.

Shehnaaz kept the glass back on its place.

She was about to take a spatula but Sidharth sprinted and held her tightly from the back stopping her from being so akramaanak..

She wiggled shouting to leave her but his hold tightened around her from left arm and with his right hand he held her right hand to stop her from taking any other utensil.

Shehnaaz- Choro... Choro mujhe..
Leave me you donkey...

Sidharth- Shh.. Shh baby shaant.. Calm down.....

He whispered in her ear from back dropping  some feverent peck on her hair..

Shehnaaz wiggled more trying to come out of his arms but his strength was obviously more..

Sidharth- Bas.. Bas.. Baccha bas.. Kuch nahi hua.. Shaant..

He whispered holding her close to him.

Shehnaaz stopped screaming and soon started sobbing holding his hand which was placed around her belly..

She was tired of everything... Her energy got drained with her little fight session and eventually she gave up feeling weak.

Shehnaaz- Chor do Sidharth....

She whispered with her eyes filled with hurt and pain.

Sidharth - Umm... Kabhi nahi.. Koi nahi chor raha.. Shaant.. I am here, right beside you.. Kabhi nahi chor raha..

Shehnaaz - Div.. Divorce...

She fumbled and her nails scratched his arm but he didn't mind that..

Sidharth- Koi divorce nahin hoga.. Hum saath rahenge humesha... Forget everything... Just forget baby.. We won't ever do that... Sorry plz.......

He whispered intensely and she turned looking straight in his eyes.

Her palms travelled up holding his collar in a tight fist.

Shehnaaz- Kyu kiya Sidharth.. Kyu itna dard diya... I hate you... I hate you so damn much... I hate.......

Before she could complete his soft lips came crashing down and she stumbled back and held the slab for the support.

___________________________________________