CHAPTER-27

Shehnaaz- Accha?.. Wapas se karo..

His eyes widened and he took his lower lip inside his mouth biting them feeling embarrassed.

Sidharth- Abhi kaise... Tum so jao na...

She frowned and in a swift motion sat on his lap... His arms went around her to protect both of them from falling down as the bed was small.

Holding his hair in a fist she warned him coming dangerously close to his face..

Shehnaaz - I said do it again..

He closed his eyes feeling her breath on his face..

Sidharth- Tu.. Tumm.. Piche..

Shehnaaz- Shut the fuck up and kiss me now..

He instantly peck like a baby does on both her lips separately and Shehnaaz blinked and started laughing like a mad seeing his kissing style.

Shehnaaz- Tum.. Hahaha.. Tum isko kiss kehte ho?

He didn't liked it.. She is mocking him when he is trying to be a bit bold and this didn't went well with him.

Sidharth- Utro niche.... He said sternly..

Shehnaaz- Huh..

Sidharth- Get off my lap.

Shehnaaz knew that he is angry on her.. Shit yaar.. Sadu sharma wapas aane se pehle kiss chahiye mereko..... She thought..
He kept on trying to remove her but she took a hold of his cheeks in both her palms..

Sidharth- I said get away Sheh...

Shehnaaz- Shh.... Bohot bolte ho tum...
She said placing her finger on his lips..
Slowly her palms moved towards his neck and she rubbed there seductively..

His arms unknowingly tightened around her and eyes got closed..

Her head dipped down and she licked his neck slowly just with her tongue tip..
Inhaling deep his lips parted..

Gently she moved closer and rubbed her lips smoothly on his jaw and dragging it till his lips..

Placing them on his lips she spoke...

Shehnaaz- Just follow whatever I will be doing...

And their lips smashed.. Subtle parting  carved into each other together just like the pieces of puzzle does... So amenable he was today which made the task a bit more romantic..

Her gentle stroke on his neck with her fingers made him docile.
Slowly her hips started grinding on his pelvic parts and his fingers dug on her waist feeling the rise of his hardness...
He Never faced such an embarrassing situation ever and he is not that artless to not understand his own bulging...
Was he equally tempted to this sexual drive ,Was all he could think but doctor adviced for baby steps and he cannot defy the instructions but today he had witnessed the ferventness in the kiss.

He slowly unstayed her position and she gnashed her teeth perplexed with his sudden act of being distant...

Shehnaaz- What is wrong with you? Jab mai paas nahi aati to tum kiss kar rahe hote ho and when I do the same you just jerk me away like some dirt... Stop this inexplicable behaviour of yours... I am so done with your on and off behaviour.

She raged and dashed on the other side of the bed.. Knowing that he had ignite the fire in her , he silently laid on his portion without pulling any other stunt ..

______________________

Kal NO update kyunki mera kuch kaam hai and There is no draft saved for me to post tomorrow.. 😞