CHAPTER-10

Today Sidharth didn't went for his work because he took an appointment of a gynecologist for her check up.

He woke up and after doing all the house work went inside to wake the real kumbkaran who is snoring with her mouth wide open and few streaks of salive drooping down from her mouth.

Sidharth- Oye utho..
No response.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz get up yaar... Kitna soti ho.

Shehnaaz- umm....

Sidharth- Shehnaaz tumhara phone tut gaya..

He screamed dramatically..

Shehnaaz-kaha ... Kaha hai... Kaha gira.

She woke up panicking searching here and there...
Hearing his laughter she knew that this donkey pranked on her.

Shehnaaz - Kutta..

Sidharth- chalo ready ho jao.

Shehnaaz- Hum ghumne ja rahe hai?

She asked innocently like an excited kid.

Sidharth- Ha bilkul.. Doctor k paas. Tumhara check up hai aaj.. Jaldi ready hoke bahar nahi aayi to aise hi le jaunga.

Warning he went out and she twisted her lips mimicking him.
_______________________
Doctor- Mr. Sharma, the baby has still not developed obviously but till now everything is going fine and smooth.
There is nothing to worry.

Sidharth- Doctor ye na bahut ajeeb cheeze khati hai and she don't understand when I try to stop her .. So plz aap hi usko advice dede warna ye kisi ki nahi sunti.

Doctor- Mrs. Sharma your husband is right.. You shouldn't eat unhealthy at all.
I understand that sometime we crave for junks and then it becomes irreplaceable but in other times try to avoid them..
Eat wholewheat product, dairy product if it suits you and other supplements but make sure to not intake much of Vitamin A.

Shehnaaz nodded silently understanding her points.. She cannot let the baby be in any kind of trouble.

He took a note of everything while she kept playing with her clothes fibre.

Once they went out Shehnaaz scrunched her orbs towards him..

Shehnaaz- Andar meri buraayi kyu ki?

Sidharth- Usko burayi nahi kehte.. Mai sirf sach bata raha tha..

Shehnaaz- Ahaa.. Aye bare Satyavadi Harishchandra.. Meri image down kar rahe the na jaan  k.. Sab samajhti hu mai.

Sidharth- Well tum mei itna dimaag hai nahi ki sab samaj pao.. Baki rahi baat image ki to bhulo mat ki unhone tumhe
MRS. Sharma bulaya hai naaki Ms. Raghuvanshi so you better keep your mouth shut.. Waha mai tumhari nahi  apni so called biwi k baare mei baat kar raha tha.

Shehnaaz- Ha to, dono mai hi hu..

Sidharth- Pakana band karo aur beitho sahi se helmet laga k.

Shehnaaz- Helmet pehen k hota hai... Laga k.. She said mimicking his incoherent words.

Sidharth gave her a stern look and she quietly sat behind him..... No no not because she is afraid but she don't trust him.... What if he leaves her there alone.

So abhi chup rehne mei bhalaayi hai uski.

Later Sidharth after dropping her walked till her fathers office to pick him up.

After dropping him, he went for his next job.

_______________
Shehnaaz read the book given by the gynecologist because she is immature to take care of the baby.
After reading few pages she got bored and thus tore a paper from it making small small pieces of it..
It's a good time pass.

She after doing that thought about posting another song audio...

Yes she post the song in audio version and have kept her identity unknown.

What if people don't like it and thought about throwing rotten eggs on her.. Hehehe.
So with this fear she didn't wrote her name anywhere.

Also her videos are slowly getting views and comments which made her proud on herself.

___________________________________________

Chota chapter hai pata hai but class hai mera aaj se isliye jaldi jaldi likha maine 🤧🤧.