Our favorite fluffy cat

POV Hiyori

I was passionate about reading a book that my beloved husband gave me for my birthday. I had to turn pages at the speed of a bullet, because the book was so interesting that I couldn't stop myself. While I was thinking about how the main character was able to make the most difficult decision in her life, my beloved girl quietly approached me. It was my kitty named Ice.

It was a bit of a strange name, but I didn't mind it. In fact, my husband chose this name, and then he wanted to have another cat, which he would call Cream. It would have turned out to be Ice Cream, however, we did not start a second cat like that. Well, I love my cat, so I'm not complaining.

She was white and fluffy. Her brown eyes easily stared at me, and then at the book. I knew perfectly well what that look meant. She wants me to make a decision. Which is more important to me: the book or her? It was a difficult choice, but, of course, I chose my girl.

As a result, I closed the book and put it away from me, after which my cat climbed into my lap and began to meow. Her loud and prolonged "meow" was carried around the room exactly until I started stroking her. Immediately after I started stroking my cat, so immediately she purred and slightly lifted up her fluffy tail, apparently because of pleasure. Her fluffy tail involuntarily touched my cheek, which made the situation funny.

I couldn't help myself and started to squeeze my cat, not worrying about anything. Every time I did this, my heart beat faster, and joy filled me to the brim. I can say that the only thing that makes me happier is the time spent with Kiyotaka, but he's at work now, so I have to try and prepare for his arrival.

I still need to do laundry, water the flowers, cook dinner for us and buy food for my cat. Well, more precisely, I thought I needed to do it, but my cat didn't think so. She clung to my chest and started pushing me in the chest in such a way that I eventually lay down on the bed. In the end, she lay down on my chest and purred with a vengeance. Ah, I can't resist it! And yet such a maneuver on the part of my cat constantly makes me sleepy. No! I can't sleep until Kiyotaka comes, because...

With these thoughts, I closed my eyes and fell asleep thanks to my beloved cat. Ice-chan is best girl.

***

POV Ayanokoji

I returned from my hard work and opened the apartment door before crossing the threshold. As soon as I did this, a white fluffy ball of fur immediately appeared at my feet, which was constantly meowing. She rubbed against my legs as if she wanted to take them for herself. I still quickly took off my shoes, setting them aside and squatted down to pet my cat.

- Hi, Ice. Have you seen Hiyori by any chance?

I asked her about it and she just stretched under my hand and continued to purr. No, apparently I won't know where my wife is until I find her myself. Judging by the fact that I can't smell the food, Hiyori hasn't cooked anything yet. Is she reading a book right now? Well, she probably got too carried away with reading that she forgot about the time and about me, but I'm not complaining.

- Hiyori?

I looked into the living room and saw a nice picture. Hiyori was sleeping sweetly on the sofa with her hands under her head as a pillow. Her expression was a bit like a smile, and a trickle of saliva even flowed from her mouth. In general, Hiyori looked cute.

Maybe she's tired? Perhaps she had to do something very tiring today. Well, the main thing is that she is resting now, and the rest can be dealt with later.

I quietly took off my jacket and hung it on the back of a small chair on the other side of the sofa, after which I had to do something else. I took a small pillow and carefully placed it under Hiyori's head. I had to be very careful not to wake her up, but in the end it all paid off. In the end, the smile on my wife's face became even more noticeable, which made her even more cute. I involuntarily stroked her head, passing her flowing silver hair between my fingers.

– Ki-yo-ta-ka...

She said my name slowly, still arriving in a dream. Does this mean that she can only feel by one touch that I am next to her? Or maybe she's having a dream with my participation? I think I'll ask her about it later. In any case, I decided that it was worth giving her a rest, so I had to carefully leave the room into the corridor, where I saw my pussy, or rather, one of the two.

She was turning circles around her bowl of food and, apparently, was waiting for something. Did Hiyori not even put food in her bowl, leaving our cat to starve? Well, I can do it myself, there's nothing shameful about it.

When I checked the food supply, I realized that we had nothing. That is, there is no food for Ice left in this house at all. It looks like Hiyori didn't buy the feed either. Well, I'll have to go to the store right now for that.

- Well, Ice, as you can see, there is no food yet, but I'm going to go to the store for it now. Just wait for me a bit.

I had to go back for my jacket, left on the back of a chair, after which I quickly left the house and went to the store for cat food.

***

POV Ice

Meow. After I sent my master for food, I immediately returned to my beloved girl. Meow.

Meow. She had been sleeping sweetly on the couch until now, so I quickly climbed up to her side and began to purr softly to make my beloved girl feel good. Meow.

Meow. In the end, she hugged me and hugged me, while smiling gently even in her sleep. Meow.

Meow. Yes, meow, that was all my plan, meow. I was just manipulating my hosts to end up like this in the arms of my sweet Hiyori, meow. Meow.