Ice plays with Ecchinose

POV Hiyori

It was already the end of the first month of summer and Kiyotaka suggested that I go to the beach. It was not difficult for us to get there. The sun really seemed to want to kill us when we were at home, but here and now it did not cause us any discomfort. It's very strange, but I'm still glad that we came to the beach.

In fact, an ordinary beach would probably be crowded with people right now, but this beach was empty. The reason is very simple, my husband's father owns this place. When Kiyotaka suggested that I go here, since it seems to be quiet here, I agreed, but I did not expect that this place would be completely isolated from everyone. Living a rich life is pretty unusual, I think.

But still, there were a lot of different things in this place. For example, a volleyball net was located and stretched here, there were beach chairs under a large beach umbrella and there was even a small grill for frying meat. Where did all this come from? That is, I understand that this is a private territory, but it's still strange to have such things when no one comes here.

– All these things were installed for my father's employees. This is where they spend their holidays.

Kiyotaka seemed to hear my thoughts and told me that. In principle, it really looks like this. But I still don't know what kind of corporation my husband's father owns, although I'm not particularly interested. In any case, there was also a two-storey building with a small swimming pool behind us, where, apparently, we could spend the night. It's really a beautiful place. Maybe we should move here??

We could really stay in this house for a week or so, except we can't leave Ice alone. Although, to be honest, we could ask one of our friends to look after her, but... I don't want to burden our friends with any problems, so it would be better if Kiyotaka and I rest on the beach today and then return home.

I wonder how Ice is doing without us now? I asked Ichinose to keep an eye on her today just in case. I hope she's okay.

***

POV Ice

Now I'm comfortably settled on my stomach and at the sleeping girl. Ichinose-san was so tired while chasing me around the house that she immediately went to bed when her head touched the pillow. In any case, I could only play with her breasts now, as if they were two large balls of thread.

Damn, man, how can anyone grow melons like that? This girl is really weird. But I am pleased with the way her breasts swing back and forth from my weak touches. It's very funny, as if I'm trying to open two large bags of milk.

In principle, it is. If I take off her T-shirt and bra, then maybe I can lick all the milk out of her breast? Although can she give milk now? I don't remember her becoming a mother, so most likely my plan has no chance of success.

***

POV Hiyori

I think Ice is having a good time. I hope Ichinose won't get too tired either while he's watching our cat. In any case, now I should think about something more fun and positive.

"Hiyori, do you want something?"

Kiyotaka and I have already managed to lay out our things and lie down on the beach chairs. Thank God, we were protected from the sun by a beach umbrella. The waves of the sea easily conquered more and more sand on the coastline.

"Please, could you get me something cold?"

Kiyotaka got up to offer me something to drink. I asked him to bring me a cool drink. After all, relaxing on the beach in the shade during the scorching sun is very cool. I must say that I would like to rest like this more often.

To be honest, my family doesn't really like to get out of town anywhere. I've only had five trips to nature, the beach or another city in my entire life. Unfortunately, these were only school trips, and they were all in high school. Do you understand how sad it is? I really have never been allowed to go on a single school trip in my entire junior and middle school. It was for this reason that at our first exam on a desert island, I kept very far away from everyone, although all my classmates did was have fun. I hope, at least now, I will be able to catch up.

Perhaps I really have a strong desire to go somewhere, be it another country or a city, just because I almost never got out of my hometown.

To be honest, when Kiyotaka first came to my house and introduced himself to my parents, everything was quite strange. That is, they did not have a bad opinion about him, but still it was not a particularly good meeting. Of course, then he was able to find an approach to them, and from the third time he came to them, he immediately gave out that he would like to marry me.

Wow. My reaction at that moment was just such that I opened my mouth wide in surprise and could not say anything. Although my mother reacted in a similar way, but in the end she and my father still came to the conclusion that they would give the go-ahead for our wedding. That day, at first I was in some shock, and then until the night I felt so good, my heart seemed to rejoice with me because everything turned out well.

Still, even though my parents gave the go-ahead for our wedding, it wasn't easy for them to let me live with Kiyotaka. I remember him asking them about it seven days a week for a whole month. Of course, I also tried to persuade them all this time, after which they finally gave up and allowed us to live together. Wow, after all this, I felt so tired, but it was worth it.

– WAAA!!!

SOMETHING VERY COLD TOUCHED MY CHEEK!!!

- Wow, that's the reaction.

Standing in front of me was my husband, who recently put a very cold bottle of orange juice to my cheek. What is he doing?? Why didn't he just say that he brought juice, but instead made me feel this cold?!

- Kiyotaka, what are you doing?!

"Oh, I'm sorry, I really was a little careless, wasn't I?"

At that moment I wanted to say something else to him, but he also quickly touched my cheek with his other warm hand and gently stroked it. This action on his part made me keep silent. When he realized that I didn't dare to judge him anymore, he immediately patted me on the head.

No, I'm not blushing! I'm definitely not blushing right now! It's the sun, it's just really hot here, you know?! I'm not really embarrassed!!

"Hiyori, I'm sorry, you know I love you.

Why is steam coming out of my ears??? No, I'm not blushing at all!! It's just really, really hot here, that's all!!

- Kiyotaka...

– If you want, I can bring you some warm juice.

- No, everything suits me. Just try not to do that anymore, okay?

- Yes, of course.

"And one more thing, Kiyotaka...

I gently took his warm hand. He looked at me with a question in his eyes. I just smiled at him tenderly, trying not to be embarrassed.

– I love you too.