Hot

It's hot... because of the excessive heat, I had to lie on the bed, move a little and drink a lot of water. Why can it be so hot in the spring at all?? What is the meaning of this? Is this how the universe works? Oh, it's just awful.

Because of the intense heat, I had to lie on the bed almost all the time, there was nothing on my body except underwear. Even though I feel a little strange wearing only these clothes not while sleeping, but at least I'm not so hot as if I were wearing my everyday clothes.

I also had a question brewing. What happened to my husband? He left a minute ago to get new bottles of cold water, which we put in the refrigerator, but he is still not there. Of course, only a minute has passed, but after all, during this time it would be possible to bring water. I would like to get out of bed and see where my beloved husband is, but I was a little lazy, and this heat only intensified the effect of my idleness.

Sometimes it was nice to just lie on the bed and do nothing, but when it's so hot outside that it's hard to even live at home, then you just have to lie down, and there's nothing else you can do. I'm even too lazy to move my arms and legs, I don't understand at all how Kiyotaka was able to get on his feet and go somewhere. Although, when we first woke up this morning, he had already got up... Anyway, I was still thirsty.

"Hiyori, I'm back.

Kiyotaka came just in time. He was only in his underpants, so I could enjoy the view of his beautiful, toned body. But now a bottle of cold water is even more important. So, wait... Why is he carrying a small basin of water instead of bottles of water?

- Kiyotaka, what does this mean?

- Oh, an Internet-sensei recently told me about the Ice Bucket Challenge. I thought it would be nice to test this now.

"Kiyotaka, don't do anything stupid...

My body couldn't move because of the heat, I was like a snail now, my muscles seemed to have atrophied. No, I can't die like that! I still had so much to do in my life! After all, I wanted to have a child, then a second child and maybe even a third. I would buy them a lot of toys, take them to the playground, walk with them all the time and read them books at night. And when I was tired enough, I could go to sleep next to my beloved husband. God, why did all my dreams have to end now?!

When he was about to pour super-cold water on me, I closed my eyes and prepared for it as much as a pregnant girl could prepare for it at all. To my surprise, he didn't pour out the water after five seconds, or ten, or even fifteen. A little later, there was a sound as if something had hit the floor.

I opened my eyes and noticed that the basin was standing quietly on the floor next to the bed. Kiyotaka grinned at me slightly, as if teasing me. There was something like, "Did you really believe that I could do this to you?" in his gaze. To express my indignation, I puffed out my cheeks and turned away from him.

After a few seconds, his warm and strong hand came down on my head, after which he began stroking my head. No, I can resist it, I'm a strong, smart, sweet and beautiful girl, I have every chance to hold out against it. More precisely, I thought so, but my husband was too good, because of which I could no longer resist him. I wanted to purr as if I were a cat being petted by its owner. No! I won't give up!

- Me~o~w...

- Meow?

When an uncertain meow escaped from my throat, my cat, who came to us, also meowed. She didn't seem to understand why I was acting so weird, did she? Sometimes I don't understand myself.

- Hiyori.

- Hm?

Kiyotaka suddenly stopped stroking me and went somewhere again without saying a word. I was a little confused, and then I felt lonely. My cat felt it and carefully lay down on my stomach, either trying to express her affection for me, or just looking for a good place to rest, but after she began to purr. Oh no, I suddenly felt so hot because of her. Her fluffy fur and such a warm body made me feel even more warmth than before. I'm going to die, right? My cute cat will kill me because she wanted to lie on me, and I will melt because of it.

- Hiyori, I brought water.

Kiyotaka finally came back and said those cherished words that are comparable only to something like "I love you." He handed me cold water and gently removed the Ice from my stomach.

- Meow??

- I'm sorry, Ice, but Hiyori needs a little break from you and me.

Even though I didn't want it, my husband was absolutely right now. Yes, I just couldn't stand the heat right now. I may like it when my cat purrs and meows, but right now I should take more care of myself.

– I also poured cool water into this basin earlier, so you can rinse your hands, feet or face if you are very hot.

While he was saying this, I had already started drinking water. Even though it was cold, I did not try to restrain myself and greedily swallowed this life-giving liquid. I drained almost half a bottle of water at one time. I also followed my husband's advice and carefully swung my legs off the bed, lowering them into a basin of water. I could move now, but it wasn't easy.

But, fortunately, the water was now perfect in temperature. Not too cold and not too normal, it's more like a cross between them. In general, it was possible to use it so simply to cool down at least your legs and take a break from everything in the world.

At the same time, my husband was playing with my pussy, letting her lick his face. It was nice to watch. She meowed, purred and caressed like the cutest and best cat in the world.

I wonder what it's like to be a cat? You sleep a lot, eat a lot, drink a lot, meow and purr a lot. God, what a wonderful life? Why wasn't I born a cat? But in any case, it's still good that I'm a human being, because I happened to meet Kiyotaka, who became my husband and the most beloved person. Ah, my heart is definitely unstable in this regard, it is not able to withstand the fact that my husband is such a wonderful person.