Good day

Does the world revolve around us or are we around it? Or maybe nothing rotates at all? Thinking about this, I looked at the bright orange sun setting over the horizon. Yes, that's probably how it should be.

Studying at school, studying at university, part-time job, job. However, nothing ended there, the most important thing was with me all this time. I met my current wife in high school, after which, by chance, we even entered the same university, so we could see each other relatively often. Of course, we spent a lot of time on non-school days. For example, Hiyori really liked to take me to the cinema, cafe or even to her home. She introduced me to her parents as "My closest friend."

In fact, I've been waiting quite a long time for the moment when everything will definitely be resolved. It was convenient for me to observe from a very close distance how Hiyori's affection for me grows with each new day. That's why one day I made a decision that I didn't regret. I asked her to date, to be my girlfriend.

Then, frankly speaking, she opened her mouth, bulged her beautiful eyes and froze in place without blinking. It was a little funny, but I was still humbly waiting for her answer that time. I had no doubt that she would respond positively, but anything could always happen, especially if I didn't act carefully.

In fact, I still clearly remember how she quietly said "yes", and then burst into tears and began to repeat that she agreed. I was dumbly surprised by such a reaction, but I quickly pulled myself together and hugged her, intending to calm her down. To be honest, Hiyori cried for about four minutes then, and then calmed down and was quieter than water, she just hugged me, as if afraid of losing me.

– Meow.

Ice sat peacefully on the windowsill and meowed. Her beautiful brown eyes were directed towards the window, thanks to which she was able to see the lovely sunset in the front rows. She peacefully waved her fluffy snow-white tail first to the left, then to the right, and then to the left again. This has been going on for some time, but I still got too carried away watching our cat.

– Kiyotaka.

Hiyori sighed softly as she said my name. She was sitting next to me on the bed and holding my hand. In this way, my one and only wife gave me her mental and physical warmth, warming me in every sense.

– Yes, my sweetheart?

To be honest, from the peaceful atmosphere around, I even wanted to sleep. Hikari was doing just that, because she was sleeping on the same bed we're sitting on. At first we spent time with her, played, taught her new words, but now she just fell asleep, so we gently and gently laid her on a large soft pillow. She curled up in the fetal position and had been sleeping for some time.

– Do you want to sleep too?

– Yeah.

It seems that Hiyori noticed my slightly passive state and took it for the fact that the surrounding atmosphere affected me. I was grateful to her for being so attentive, although that didn't change much. In fact, my desire to sleep didn't make much sense, because it's not too late yet. Although, of course, taking a nap wouldn't be a problem.

Besides, apparently, Hiyori also wanted to get some sleep. Well, that would be good for her, since she always works all day almost alone looking after our house.

– Mm.. Well, I think Hikari will be fine if we all sleep here together?

– Well yes, probably.

Agreeing with her in a lazy manner, I didn't even try to resist my sleepy instincts. That's why I was able to easily grab my wife in the softest embrace, after which the two of us lay down on the bed, getting comfortable.

– Kiyotaaaaaauuukaahh...

Trying to call my name, Hiyori yawned gently and settled herself comfortably in my arms. After that, she hugged me herself, clearly looking for more warmth for herself. I held her close and gently stroked her hair. The sleepy Hiyori actually made me sleep several times harder. She was like a soft toy in my hands, which I definitely took care of since childhood.

To be honest, Hiyori even fell asleep faster than me. I realized this when, after a couple of dozen seconds, her breathing suddenly calmed down, and she now lost the strength directed at our embrace. But, of course, she was still in that position when she managed to hug me.

Or, it is quite possible that she is just in a half-asleep state, so that any careless movement or sound can wake her up. That's why I didn't move, trying not to disturb my wife's sleep. At the same time, the only sounds in this room that can be heard are the very soft breathing of Hiyori and the ticking of the wall clock.

In fact, she's so pure and innocent. To be honest, Hiyori during sleep is very similar to a fluffy white cloud floating across the boundless blue firmament. I want to touch her, but she seems to be so far away, because I don't want to wake her up with random touches.

Yes, fluffy... Thinking about it, I felt fur touching the back of my head. It was a warm mass of fur that clung to the back of my head. A little later I heard and felt with my whole body this lovely purring coming from our cat.

Exhaling a little air, I hugged Hiyori a little tighter and thought that my life had really reached the point where everything can be called really good and right. I have a desire to preserve the existing order of things around me. This is because I have an elegant and harmonious cat, a small growing daughter and a lovely sweet wife. I don't regret at all that I decided to follow this life path.

Good night... no, rather, day, Hiyori, Ice, Hikari.