My wife is so dangerous

POV Kiyotaka

I woke up when it was already getting a little light outside the window. Soon I will have to leave for work, so now I have to eat, get dressed, get ready and leave the house.

Hiyori usually wakes up before me, but this time she was asleep. I could see that her expression was mostly peaceful, but there was also a slight smile.

– Kiyo-ta-ka...

It looks like she had some kind of dream about me, since she calls my name even in her sleep. In any case, this beautiful girl who is my wife was lying next to me right now. She was in my arms. I could feel her heart beating in a soothing rhythm, which really pleased me. I really love Hiyori, she's like a light in my life that never fades.

But these beautiful moments couldn't last forever, which is why I finally decided to get out of bed. Of course, it wasn't easy, because Hiyori hugged me so tightly, as if she didn't want to let me go anywhere during sleep. I thought about twisting in her arms and slipping out of this situation, but this way I could wake her up, which is why I used a more reliable method.

– Mmm...

I lightly kissed Hiyori on her delicate nose and cheek, after which she let me go and let out a light laugh, rubbing her cheek with her hand. At that moment, I quickly but carefully got out of bed and was about to walk towards the kitchen with careful and slow steps, when I suddenly noticed that my wife had depicted an expression of emotion on her face. Even in her sleep, she tried to catch something in front of her, moving her hands weakly.

– Kiyo-ta-ka... Kiyo-taka...

I see. So, she was trying to find me, because I had recently been next to her, and now I had already left that warm place in her arms. I started to think in a panic about what I should do, because I didn't want to wake Hiyori at all because of my absence next to her.

- Meow.

Ice was just passing next to me and was about to start rubbing her fur against my legs, when I immediately picked her up.

- Meow?

My cat meowed in surprise, after which I put her in her former place on the bed next to Hiyori. As soon as my sleeping wife found what she was looking for, she immediately hugged Ice to her, gently hugging her. I'm sorry, Ice, but you'll have to replace me for now so that Hiyori continues to sleep sweetly.

Judging by the fact that Ice began to purr softly in Hiyori's arms, she was satisfied with this turn of events. Well, I would also be happy if Hiyori hugged me, but right now I had to make breakfast.

***

POV Hiyori

I woke up because something gentle and soft was tickling my nose, and also someone was licking my cheek. It would be strange to think that Kiyotaka would have moved to such a new level, but... anyway, I opened my eyes and realized that it wasn't my husband, it was my cat. So, where did Kiyotaka go?

- Meow.

- And good morning to you, Ice. Where's Kiyotaka?

- Meow.

Yes, it was a stupid question, but it was worth a try. Of course, I understood that my cat wouldn't answer me, but I still had to ask her about it.

"Hiyori, are you awake yet?"

Kiyotaka entered the room with a tray in his hands, over which a small steam of something hot was rising. My husband leaned slightly to the side and put a tray of food and drink on the bedside table next to the bed. There were fresh rice balls, miso soup, two pieces of bacon, two eggs, which were made into scrambled eggs and hot tea.

"Kiyotaka, you've cooked so much. Let's eat!

I was immediately hungry as soon as I saw the food he made. I stretched out my arms to him, while letting go of my cat, who began to walk on our blanket.

"Hiyori, I did it all for you, so...

I didn't let him finish and grabbed his hand, after which I almost forced him to sit on the edge of the bed next to me. I hugged him with both hands, after which I didn't give him a single chance to leave me.

"Kiyotaka, you made this meal for both of us, is that right?"

- No, I'm...

- FOR BOTH OF US, RIGHT???

"... yes, dear.

- That's good. Let's eat.

I didn't want him to have breakfast again somehow wrong, which is why I had to keep him at home for a while longer so that he could eat this delicious breakfast with me. He won't be leaving for work in half an hour anyway, so it's fine.

I picked up the chopsticks and gently grabbed a rice ball with their help, then brought it to my husband's mouth. He looked at me strangely, but still opened his mouth, and I was able to feed him this way.

I still had to hug his good body with one of my arms so that he wouldn't run away anywhere. Ice, seeing that I was not letting him go anywhere, decided to help me and lay down on my husband's lap. Now he wouldn't even be able to get to his feet. Our smart girl, as always, pleases me.

- Hiyori, say "Aaa".

- Hmm?

While I was distracted by the cat, Kiyotaka also brought a rice ball to my mouth and left me no other choice. Although I didn't mind him feeding me, I also wanted to feed him.

As a result, the rice ball turned out to be delicious, even tastier than I expected. Or is it because I'm hungry? In any case, I was glad that the food that my husband cooked was so delicious and nutritious.

I have a feeling that my husband is the most ideal person in the world, because he knows so much, knows even more. His level is much higher than me, so I don't understand why he chose me and not someone who is better than me. But I'm still very glad that he's next to me. I love him.

"Hiyori, I might be late for work.

"Kiyotaka, you have to eat like a normal person, you know? I can't let my husband go to work hungry.

- But...

- KIYOTAKA.

I repeated his name with some strict emphasis. I've never said that before, but now for some reason I needed to say it. Was it because of my pregnancy? I once read that during pregnancy, a woman's character can change.

- Okay, I get it.

– I am very happy about it.