Cream Pie

POV Hiyori

I spent my time at home taking care of the plants and the cat. We didn't have many plants at home, but I had enough of everything. I was especially pleased with my small homemade cactus, which was growing up so stubbornly. It seems prickly, but I know my cactus is very kind. That's why I was giving him some moisture right now.

- Meow.

Ice meowed at me from across the room. She was on the couch right now and was literally standing on the keyboard of an open laptop that I had left there. Yes, I needed to use my laptop to do something important for me.

I finished my important chores and went back to my cat and my little computer. I sat down on the sofa, took a comfortable pose and put the laptop on my lap. Ice immediately jumped off him and just started walking on the couch next to me.

- Meow.

She meowed and purred, she rubbed her muzzle against me, trying to attract attention to herself. I decided to start stroking her with one hand to make her feel good, and I used the other hand to log into the wattpad application. Well, it wasn't difficult, so I quickly logged into my profile and checked the notifications I had there.

A lot of people voted for my stories and added them to their reading lists. Well, it warms my heart a little. In fact, sometimes at such moments I think that I should have found a normal job, but instead I sit at home and write books. I like it, of course, but it's a little abnormal, right?

Unlike me, Kiyotaka works 6 days a week and literally provides for our entire small family. I want to help him at least in some way, but he immediately refuses me. He was saying something like, "I don't want my angel to strain herself for something so trivial." Or he said something similar to that.

In any case, the purring sounds made by my cat calmed me down, so I didn't worry too much. In principle, I was glad to spend time at home in a cozy atmosphere with my cat. But, of course, I wanted my beloved husband to also be by my side right now.

He's so sweet and kind when he wakes up next to me in the morning. His body warms me, his strong arms embrace me so tenderly in my sleep. Sometimes I just want to lie in bed with him and enjoy such a peaceful moment. And also if he wakes up before me on Sunday, then he has to cook breakfast for us, which he does very well.

While I was thinking about Kiyotaka, my mouth even watered in anticipation of him, because I was hoping to cook dinner for the two of us as soon as possible. But at the same time, I wanted something sweet, and I had to wait a few more hours. What should I do? Do we have anything sweet at home besides sugar?

- Meow.

Ice, as if catching and understanding my thoughts, quickly rushed to another part of the room and jumped inside an open large bag for things. I was surprised to see how she literally disappeared inside this bag for a few seconds, after which she jumped out with something between her fangs. With the help of her fangs, she held a small package of cookies called "Cream-Pie". Interestingly, Kiyotaka once bought one for me, and it turned out to be very tasty.

Wait... Did Kiyotaka hide this sweetness from me?? How so? What if I was starving here? That's it, now I'm going to eat this cookie and slowly enjoy its exquisite taste.

Ice came up to me, jumped on the sofa and left a cookie in my hand

- Meow.

- Ice, you're so smart. Thank you.

- Meow.

Ice is always so smart. I really envy her from time to time. I can't understand why she is like this, but I really like it, because she is my favorite cat.

- Great, Ice, today we're going to sleep together, and Kiyotaka better think about his behavior.

– Me~o~w.

My cat looked pleased with my hasty decision. Well, Kiyotaka certainly didn't deserve me to do this, but he still needs to realize the difference between right and wrong. After all, I am a woman carrying our child, I definitely need more nutritious and delicious food!

I decided to get rid of the cookies quickly and then start writing a new story for my profile. I need more subscribers, because then more people will be able to read what I write.

Ice was playing with my phone at the time. She was stroking my phone like it was a ball of thread. Well, maybe I should make a ball for her so that she doesn't get bored. In any case, before I knew it, I suddenly discovered that the cookies were already half eaten. Wow, I didn't even notice how I ate it so quickly. Am I that hungry? Or is the baby inside me so hungry?

I wonder how this child will be born? Will it be a boy or a girl? In fact, I will love even a boy, even a girl, so you can even have both. Later, I'll ask Kiyotaka what he thinks about it.

Time flew by unnoticed for me, and then my husband returned from work while I was finishing writing a new chapter. I was asked to write about lemons, but I didn't know what it meant. I also heard that there are some other limes. What should this even mean in relation to books on wattpad??? For some reason, every time I started writing my request on the Internet about this, the Internet connection was cut off. What is the reason? Is the Internet-chan cheating on me??

"Hiyori, I'm sorry for making you starve. Please accept this packet of cookies as my apology.

Kiyotaka so suddenly handed me a large pack of cookies with these goodies. God, why did he do that? Well, that's good, the main thing is that he did it.

- Kiyotaka!!

I rushed into his arms, almost starting to cry. God, how could I even think about sleeping away from my beautiful husband?! I'm just a terrible wife!

– How did you know I wanted these cookies?

- Well, you wrote to me about it, didn't you?

- Me?

I didn't write him anything. In fact, I haven't touched my phone for quite some time. Maybe he messed up something?

- Yes.

– I didn't write anything to you, my love. Maybe you're too tired at work?

Maybe he's overworked, and I'm putting pressure on him here. I urgently need to entertain him and help him relax... I completely forgot to cook us dinner!! God, I really am a terrible wife.

- Didn't you write? But I'm sure I've read your messages.

He took out his phone, quickly opened the messages and, without even checking them, showed them to me. Well, there was nothing but his response in the form of "Ok" to an empty message. Apparently, he definitely overworked at work. But I'm an understanding girl, so it's not a big deal.

– I see. Kiyotaka, let's go eat these goodies together then??

- Okay, I don't mind.

- Yes!

***

POV Ice

While my hosts went to the kitchen to unpack cookies and eat it, I got my paws on the laptop keyboard and started typing something slowly but surely.

I was also to blame for Kiyotaka-kun getting this message from "Hiyori". In fact, while Hiyori herself was distracted by her book, I used her phone to text Kiyotaka. I had to write that he is to blame for not buying cookies, so he needs to apologize by buying cookies. It was a perfect plan, and it naturally worked. A little later I deleted these messages, so no one understood anything.

I really am a masterpiece cat.